Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois Meet

I will be out of town that weekend but if anyone decides to meet up in Indy, I will be there!

Ok fellas, So where do we want to meet up ?
Choices are, in no specific order.
Homeslice Pizza
Tony Pacos
The Village idiot
If anyone has anymore suggestions feel free to speak up!

I had a setback today. Should still be able to come saturday still. Even if my LS doesn't make it I can come and bring my sweet new MKZ lol

She is right. I got home from work today and went to roll up the windows and *POP*

Even if I ordered a new regulator tonight it wouldn't be here till friday probably at the earliest and I would have had to take off the door panel to prop and keep the window up till then. I caved and just drove it over to the stealership knowing they would give me a loaner (2011 MKZ) and have it done by friday (hopefully tomorrow)

If I wouldn't have to drive it downtown for work the rest of the week or go to the meet on saturday I would have just ordered a new one and fixed it this weekend. Oh well. I'm going to order another to keep in stock just incase this ever happens again.

Village Idiot works for me too. Mine's going to the shop for something new in the morning and should be done by 4ish. Then I am installing the new kicker door speakers. I won't tell what I'm getting done, but it's something nobody here has ran before and everyone at the meet will be the first to know! Who's bringing a good camera to take calender pics, because I'd like to get some pics taken with something other than a cell phone.

The Idiot is on the main drag of Maumee (if there is such a thing). Parking is going to be predominantly around the back, but there are also quite a few side streets and side lots for parking as well. The Idiot is not a big place, but shouldn't be too busy at 4 pm. I may only have an hour and a half to spend with you guys so I'd like to request pics and/or any driving done first, if at all possible.

okay so the we want to meet at the village idiot around 4

great because I am helping my brother move on saturday but I can leave when I have to he said he just needs help with the big stuff. This is going to be a great meet, maybe one of the biggest.

I plan on bringing my Kodac. But its nothing special. I also want pics with a real camera. I was mad that i forgot it at the last meet. I got a new phone but i hate the camera on it, amd i havent seen a single phone that takes great pics yet.

I plan on bringing my Kodac. But its nothing special. I also want pics with a real camera. I was mad that i forgot it at the last meet. I got a new phone but i hate the camera on it, amd i havent seen a single phone that takes great pics yet.

you can get a macro and telophotic lens for your I-phone if you have one. and it takes great pics,

It's not the camera on the phone its the tiny little plastic lense that sucks

You guys rock! I've been begging my buddy to snap pics with his DSLR, but he's busy taking pics for people that pay.

Members online

Back