So for August 20th we have:
Bildabo
ShortCircutLS
jolinc01
Talbotway
2002_lincolnLS
Lincoln_on20z
bullschmidt

Anybody else? What about some of the others from the last attempt.....

MIA ?
Tru-Blu
rwurst918
Soopa009
lacussumok
Brad
Eric0508
5TA1NER
lincolnx2

If we can finalize a list of who is coming then we can pick a location

I can't make that day or the entire weekend after. First weekend in September works though.

I'm actually getting a little nervous!! My bumper came this afternoon but still have to get everything in primer and then to paint.. Humidity is high and can only work in the early morning. Decided to etch and paint the front grill and rear plate areas since everything else was out.

Ordered my springs from tire rack today,, 283.00 with shipping and they are sending me a 10% coupon in the mail. May have to wait till after the meet to get those on. Angel eyes purchased yesterday and hope to have the headlights out in the mail tomorrow morning to Soopa so HELL I may show up with out lights!!!

Trying to get this stuff done in time for a shot at the calender!!

I'm going to save a meet for when I'm ready. Car is going to need work as you may remember this upcoming week/weekend, moving to Warsaw for you Indiana folk, Warsaw to Toledo is probably about 3 hours.

I like the idea though sounds like an effing blast!

Updated Lists

Confirmed Available for August 20th
Bildabo
ShortCircutLS
jolinc01
Talbotway
2002_lincolnLS
Lincoln_on20z
66coupe
bullschmidt

Maybe
2000sport
Necronommicon
soopa009

MIA
Tru-Blu
rwurst918
lacussumok
Brad
Eric0508
lincolnx2

What's up guys,

For me it all comes down to location. My wife and I made the decision for her to stay home with our daughter instead of going back to 10 hour work days and so we have lost half our income (by chioce, I am not complaining). To say money and time is tight is an understatement. It is pretty much the same as last time, I'm cool with driving like an hour maybe two, but 150+ miles one way is not a possibility. Not to mention I am working intermittent Saturdays.

Excuses, excuses I know lol but once a location and day is picked I will know for sure what I can do.

Family should always come first Thomas. I won't be sour on you not being able to make it

Though I have an interesting suggestion if you have that Saturday off. Maybe you ride up with Stayci so you don't have to drive? Or we could all donate some cash for gas for you to make the trip

Riding up would be a great idea, but I would want my LS with me! It just wouldn't feel right leaving it!!

On the pitching in note, I am extremely humbled that anyone would consider that, but I don't think I could allow that to happen. I am not the kind of guy who can let someone else foot the bill for me, but fact that it was offered means a whole lot. We are doing alright but a lot of the extras and entertainment has had to be cut back for the time being.

Just keep me posted on the day and location J, and thanks bro!!

well I wouldnt mind doing another ohio meet, so we could include you, we could do like an ohio and pensylvania meet in september

I'm tight on money too right now, paying back college loans means half my monthly income goes to that so like Tom I can't drive a huge huge distance, at the most Toledo

Suggestions on location?

Toledo has been mentioned a couple times....thoughts on that?

I'm good with Toledo. It looks like alot of people will be way North so, Toledo or Akron in the middle.

May I also suggest Columbus?!
Everyone can just hit 70 E/W or 71 N/S . I guess that's not exactly in the middle. But there's tons of stuff to do.

I should be able to make it, but may only have an hour or two to spend - depending on time and location.

Tru

So where in Toledo are we meeting ? Im not familiar with the area so I'm out of suggestions. For now :shifty:!

I don't have any idea where in Toledo would be a good place. Suggestions are welcomed

Well it depends on what you guys would Like to do, Name some things off and I wiil help you out. I live like 10 mins north of toledo

im ALWAYS down for setting stuff on fire !! LOL
Are there any car shows going on up there on the 20th? i Know theres one in Lebonon but thats not doing us any good.

my hometown is toledo so if you have any questions where to meet let me know, wish i could join but im in colorado now, there is a really good mexican food place called loma lindas, there are a few nice parks to meet up at, sidecut, oak openings and wildwood; stippers not so much though lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back