Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois Meet

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
Anybody up for having a meet before summer is over? Sometime towards the end of August or maybe over Labor Day weekend?

Last edited:
hell yeah, where would we meet up at, maybe some where up in the north west region of ohio, toledo wouldnt be to bad

also illinois is pretty far away, no way i could afford to drive that far

I meant to include Indiana as well. There was supposed to be an Indiana, Ohio, Michigan type meet in Wixom, but I haven't seen anything about it at all recently.

The Toledo area might be a good compromise for everyone to meet in the middle.

I could be in. I just need to know when b/c I'm sure I'll have to take a day off.

okay let me rephrase the above statement all states meet right here in canton, although neer impossible to organize it would be so awesome

Did anyone show for that Wixom meet or take pictures?

I don't think it ever happened. I got tired of asking and it seemed that a lot of people just couldn't make it.....I was looking forward to it being it would have only been a 15min drive for me.

I'm off August 20 so that'd be great. I can't make the other dates due to work...

Toledo is a 5 and a half hour drive from me in Illinois.. if you want it to be a Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois meet fort Wayne is more central to all those states, Toledo is a bit further east.. either way id be game.. also agree that sep. is better.. gotta give people enough notice to get off work and all..

What if we tried again for a Wixom area meet....would anyone be interested in that?

Bildabo is the old factory accessible at all?

Being from Indiana I can make any location, Hell at luck my car will just be getting out of the shop and would LOVE to put some miles on it!!

Also, I am good with any weekend as well!!

I would love the chance to look at all the different things done to the LS and hear the stories that accompany these cars!!

What if we tried again for a Wixom area meet....would anyone be interested in that?

Bildabo is the old factory accessible at all?

I *think* the parking lot is. I haven't checked in quite a while. I you guys want I can check it out when I come home for a weekend. I'm in Mexico right now but but come home 8/5 - 8/8....then back to Mexico...:mad:

Anyone have any suggestions other then Ft Wayne, Toledo or Wixom?

Members online

Back