Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois Meet

I just got home. We stayed at the idiot till around 10:30 bs'ing. I will start a new thread tomorrow with the pics I have once I get them loaded

Hope everyone made it home safe. Thank you all for coming and making this one he'll of a meet!!

Just got home.... :( loooooong drive made it home alright with no problem!

Pics or it didn't happen!

^^^Ooooh there will be a lot of pics! Im made my brother go... finally think I opened his eyes to the Lincoln world lol, but met some cool people, learned some new things and certain ways to improve my car and had a great time!

Wish the meet had been closer for me. Would have loved to have met everyone and see their LSes.:(

This is lincoln_on20z brother. I had a great time hanging last night and definitely learned some new things about lincolns and for sure gained a new respect for the community and the lvc members. Thanks for the good time we will have to do it again before winter ..
vbpgimage.php

Should have gone, could of met up with me a cruised over there

Dude, I live in St Louis area. It would have been 9 hour drive one way.:eek: But I do appreciate the invite to meet up and cruise over.:)

Lincoln_on20z had around a 6 hour drive if I remember right.

No chit!!!!:eek: I saw his location as "Edgar County". Thought it was somewhere local. Wow!!!!! Thats commitment to the cause. My hats off to you Lincoln_on20z.:bow:

it was a good time but by the time we got to Indianapolis we were both worn out and had atleast 2 hrs left to go....

vbpgimage.php

it was a good time but by the time we got to Indianapolis we were both worn out and had atleast 2 hrs left to go....

vbpgimage.php

Where the devil is Edgar County? I live 3.5 hours from Indy.

No chit!!!! I saw his location as "Edgar County". Thought it was somewhere local. Wow!!!!! Thats commitment to the cause. My hats off to you Lincoln_on20z.

Thank you Thank you!

Wanted to see some clean rides and learn more and I did, Im glad I went even though I had work overtime all week 12 hour shifts and made the time to go to Ohio, But after seeing those cars made me want to lose the 20" rims and my own car to buy a V8 :D:D:D!!!! My car isnt half as nice as anyone their... but I know one thing for sure I will be spending my time searching for the right LS that I want!

Where the devil is Edgar County? I live 3.5 hours from Indy.

We live 2 hours away from you! :D!! Its about 20min from Indiana State Line

I'm always up for another meet, as long as my car works when I get there.... I was a long trip home on saturday but I made it so thats what matters.

I have my Magnaflows in now, and should have springs (Eibachs) by Labor day weekend...

Maybe we could shoot for mid september?

I would have gone to Toledo, but It was my wife's last weekend before she had to go back to work (off for 6 weeks after baby) so she was a bit stressed out.

Looks like you guys had a good time though.

Nice get together, ladies and gents (there was a female member there too, right?)

8 LS's is impressive. Jag Sentas + lowered = secks.

We can't wait to do the St' Louis meet if it all pans out, This is why I love her she likes to go to car shows I have gotten car parts for my last two birthdays and we never argue.... So nice...

8 LS's is impressive. Jag Sentas + lowered = secks.
+ silver LS... yum... I would trade my black ls for a silver in a heart beat :shifty:

It was a great turn out. I would have to agree with the Jag Sentas + lowered +silver LS = secks, I might be biased tho. I'm going to hate the look with stock wheels in the winter, blah.

Members online

No members online now.
Back