Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois Meet

Im taking off Friday to make sure my car is nice and clean! :D!! Not sure how clean it will be after a few hour drive though... :/

I know I still have to clean the out side of my car, I also have to recarpet my pillar before the weekend, hopefully doing that today.

Guys,, I spoke with my body shop again today amd they keep pushing me back, Latest update is sat morning but I just can't have much faith in that as they have missed three previous deadlines.
Sucks cause I looked forward to putting some faces to the names. You have all been a big help on here.
I'll be sure to be in for the next one!!

every 50 miles he has to fill up, that would suck out in the country, unless you can make your own ethanol, there is a :q:q:q:q ton of corn out there

Just as long as he stays off my path. I don't take kindly to neon spandex queens! Riding on dangerous roads with their shiny butts in the air!!

She talking about bicyclist wearing neon spandex and shiny butts being in her way, right?

Yup! But I live so far out in the cut, we gotta walk 5 miles up hill both ways just to see sidewalk!
But I do see corn everywhere. We had a farmer drive up my road in grain truck that wasn't closed properly. He spilled field corn all the way. Now we have corn growing along the whole road!

Ok so enough about corn and spandex lol

The weather looks perfect for tomorrow

I know I can't wait to get off work and finish detailing my automocar then get some masking tape to cover the front from bugs and rocks, I hate bugs and rocks, they do nothing but wreck the front of my car

I'm contemplating the same thing since my bumper is brand new. I don't want to have to redo it before I leave though

I think I have a roll at home but I have to find it first.... Nothing is ever where it is supposed to be whn you need it, Like I was supposed to mail soopa my badges, I found my "o" and then the "v" came up missing

If you want some badges for him I still have all mine. I can bring you them tomorrow

so the meet is a 4pm at the village? :q:q:q:q.. I have to work at 5 but im about 30mins from Toledo. maybe I can just swing by so we can all get our cars in a group shot!

I think I have a roll at home but I have to find it first.... Nothing is ever where it is supposed to be whn you need it, Like I was supposed to mail soopa my badges, I found my "o" and then the "v" came up missing

Haha fail! I keep looking in the mail like dang he said he was going to mail them like a week ago. No rush, thanks again haha

And I dont think I can make the meet.. I got a buncha excuses
-2.5 hours drive
-Gas
-Wish it was earlier like around noon
-Gas
-Broke
-GF

You guys should have a great time weather is perfect!:cool:

I know i feel bad, I was throwing :q:q:q:q around i was so pissed the v and one other letter are missing I'll look again tonite....

I wonder why no one from Michigan brought up that the Woodward Dream Cruise is going on tomorrow. thousands of nice cars will be there and it would have been really cool to have the meet there, but oh well lol its already done. Everyone ready for tommorow!!?

Members online

No members online now.
Back