Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois Meet

Im waking up early to clean her up! cant wait. Upset that I can only stay for a short while though because I have to work at 5. Everyone needs to get there at 3 instead of 4 :) group shot and cruise first!

Finally got a call at 9pm saying my car was done, only a day late. So, I work all night, pick up the car, clean it up, take a nap, and leave. Ugh, I don't forsee the nap happening.

Sweet! I love getting my car back after having it worked on! I hate giving the keys to anyone.

Can I get an adress of the place we are meeting at? and Someones cell # who lives in the area just in case! lol

I'm leaving soon...how's the weather there? It all overcast and nasty looking here.

Well I'm at work about 20 mins north of the meet and it's overcast. Hopefully the weather holds out for u guys

I'm here - had to park down a ways from the Idiot. I emailed you Short. There's also a silver 06 LS with an OH plate, but I don't know if its an LVC car

Exit Stage "Lame"

Had a GREAT time at the meet today! Wish I could have stayed a LOT longer! We got some good shots, and I finally got to meet some of the folks on the board - great bunch of people. Definitely will do it again, and will make sure I have more time!

A couple guys decided to let loose with some donuts, and did a great job. As my message title says, I exited at Stage "Lame." I tried to break them loose when I left, but forgot to turn Traction Control off. Needless to say, it was pretty pathetic. I need to go back to SST Driving 101.

There will be some good shots from the meet - 8 of us showed up (is that a new record?). Hopefully they found a good place to go to for eats. Unfortunately, the Idiot was a bust due to some local street fair that was going on in downtown Maumee.

Can't wait to see the pics!! I really wished I didnt get stuck at work today!

On a side note thanks for stopping to see me tru. Your car is amazing!!! I can only hope to have my car look half as good as yours

Thanks for the compliment, 66. Wait until you see some of the others - I've still got a ways to go with mine.

Considering what you paid for yours, I'd say that few of us here at LVC got as nice of an LS for so little as what you paid!

Just got home from the meet, what a great time. It was nice to meet everyone. Tru we ended up making it to the Idiot once the street fair calmed down. All and all was a good meet minus the dusting we all got from the street sweeper that come by while we were eating.

Hope the Idiot was good, then. It's not my favorite pizza, but it is unique. Well, the whole place is unique in there. The live bands tend to be a little eclectic, and decor isn't much - but it is unique. I was going to suggest a couple other places for options, but forgot before taking off.

How long did you guys stay at the abandoned theater?

Hope the Idiot was good, then. It's not my favorite pizza, but it is unique. Well, the whole place is unique in there. The live bands tend to be a little eclectic, and decor isn't much - but it is unique. I was going to suggest a couple other places for options, but forgot before taking off.

How long did you guys stay at the abandoned theater?

we ended up leaving right after you did, everyone got hungry! Were were all kinda laughing when you tried to show off a little :) It was a good time

It was so pathetic - especially after the supreme donuts that you and Joe did. I gave myself a big "Loser" sign.

I've only used SST a couple of times - and it really showed. Next time I'm not gonna try unless I'm pretty sure I can actually deliver.

so where's the pics at???!! guys its time to post them :D I think we got ourselves a nice calender cover this year! I didnt do any donuts, lol didn't want to tear my car up nor having any experience doing them.

I think only two people did some burns. 2002_lincolnLS He had the red/burgundy LS and scared the crap out of short circuit when he started getting close to her car lol, and then jolinc01 the silver one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back