Mark VIII's along your travels

... & I know what you mean, I came across this CLEAN 1st Gen the other day while I was driving my truck. Looks like a nice 96. Driven by an elderly man. I wanted to pull him over badly!

20120406_101940.jpg

That sad attempt at changing the lower rocker area color is terrible. Needs to be lower and tied into the bumpers if he's gonna try to pull it off. Tacky mo-fo there.

I never see marks but when I drive the Town car they all come out

why else would you paint the lower half of the body unless it has rust in the rockers..probably did some half assed body work with bondo to cover up the cancer..

I see this Mark in the parking lot of an apartment complex/office space type building right near my Moms house in Providence. Looks pretty clean.

Ex-wife sends me pics all the time of Marks but this one is the latest. She seems to always be behind them in her Taurus. :)

IMG114.gif

I had a few more she sent. One was a Gen 2 white with Octi's and it was a base. The other was a Gen 1 white 95-96 setting in a parking lot but again, it was an ass pic. Just trying to keep this thread alive. We don't have tags that are yellow colored here so I'm assuming this one is for sale and has a dealers tag on it. Not sure but would like to find out more, if it is for sale. Probably over priced.

Who ever owns this one needs their ass kicked. That is just plain fukkin ugly.

attachment.jpg

You know, I actually really like it... I had been really considering doing the same thing to my car a while back, except do the bumpers too.

got a few more in my arsenal

12275.jpg

12324.jpg

same guy i believe spotted twice
12326.jpg

IMAG0958.jpg

this one was actually really clean..pretty rare evergreen lsc
IMAG1059.jpg

for sale by me
IMAG1257.jpg

ouch
IMAG1258.jpg

is this anyone from one of the forums??
IMAG1283.jpg

pretty clean 96 LSC minus the HIDs in the city..don't see that very often, usually they're beaters
IMAG1294.jpg

IMG954574.jpg

someone went through the trouble of putting chrome 10 spokes on this DJG 93/94..im guessing someone cared about this one at some point..
IMG959899.jpg

I thought this would be cool since no one has ever done it, and I am constantly taking pics along the florida roads when I am in my work trucks. these were all in my phone but the last two were from today, on the same stretch of US 19 and within 10 minutes of each other, wait till you see the last one lol. I have seen it around a few times in the last week and I cannot believe they are still driving it. anyway, if you have a camera phone, and get the chance, snap a pic of a mark VIII you might see and post it here, lets see how big we can make this thread.

AH ! Good old US 19 ! That's where I seem to see all the marks up here in Hernando when I am home, Down in Ft. Myers I rarely see any ! There is one Mark around here that you guys would really appreciate, it's the Nordic Blue color and in very nice condition. I'll try and find him again.

Well here's a couple Marks I've run across in the last 2-3 weeks.

20120607_124533-1.jpg

20120607_124515.jpg

Spotted this one some distance away from home in Pompano

20120621_162013.jpg

This one is my little secret. It's kept under that car port & it looks MINT.

20120712_134804.jpg

My wife saw this one. It's beat to sh!t. Seen it a few times after that. The guy always has his windows lowered & he's blasting that nasty regaeton music.

20120712_182449.jpg

I was beginning to wonder whether I'd be able to ever add to this post. Finally!!! And this used to be Mark VIII land. I don't know what happened :confused:

Anyway, the GM at Pep Boys owns this car and it apparently has really low miles. Now if only the rims were on the right direction :eek: ¡Hay carumba!

marksontravels.jpg

Hey, you know that wrong wheels thing. Thats a Pep Boys calling card, Eh?

Members online

Back