Mark VIII's along your travels

Damn that thing is beautiful..what color is that? Hard to tell if its the charcoal gray or if its one of those rose mist or whatever that color is, although it looks like a 95 so no rose mist if that's the case.

Pep Boys are the ones that put my rims on bass awards. Directional tires too so not like I could just swap sides :(

bringing back another thread...

saw this beauty today poking it's nose out the side of a parking garage, i swear i see more 1st gen LSCs than bases by me, i wish the spot next to it was an actual spot so i could have gotten a pic next to it with mine, what are the odds of this person parking it one floor below mine though. I've got an eye for these things, i feel like I could spot one from a mile away lol,

and before anyone has a chance to say it..yes 2 of the wheels are on backwards

this one was NICE though, couldn't tell how many miles were on it cause it was too dark inside, couldn't of been many though..gotta love the black interior.

IMAG1637.jpg

IMAG1640.jpg

IMAG1639.jpg

IMAG1638.jpg

perfect rear window seal

IMAG1641.jpg

just goes to show you that these nice marks are still around, probably a one owner.

bringing back another thread...

saw this beauty today poking it's nose out the side of a parking garage, i swear i see more 1st gen LSCs than bases by me, i wish the spot next to it was an actual spot so i could have gotten a pic next to it with mine, what are the odds of this person parking it one floor below mine though. I've got an eye for these things, i feel like I could spot one from a mile away lol,

and before anyone has a chance to say it..yes 2 of the wheels are on backwards

this one was NICE though, couldn't tell how many miles were on it cause it was too dark inside, couldn't of been many though..gotta love the black interior.

Perfect rear window seal.
Just goes to show you that these nice marks are still around, probably a one owner.

Love that one!

Probably went to PepBoys to get tires cause they can't tell what a directional rim is :mad:

Forgot i took this one it was on 12/4/12
A ce in Fridley mn i suspect possibly stack
And yes i know its a crappy pic

IMG_20130109_065012.jpg

This lady's car was spotless! :D

Ooo..I spy a backwards wheel on the front, classic mark viii no no. Did you follow her? I woulda hung a right and pulled up next to her to give her the "nod". I've been driving next to a few marks owned by older gentelmen and they usually acknowledge my car and crack a smirk.

I fount anodder one, right around the corner from where I live. Seems some slight confusion about her roots, though. Reminds me of guys who rebadge CL500 Benz's to CL600. Just don't EVER pop the hood, I guess. Goofy. Fairly decent ride, though. Not sure about those itty bitty tips, however. :shifty:

photo(2).jpg

How is it that so many people don't realize the wheels are side directional

I fount anodder one, right around the corner from where I live. Seems some slight confusion about her roots, though. Reminds me of guys who rebadge CL500 Benz's to CL600. Just don't EVER pop the hood, I guess. Goofy. Fairly decent ride, though. Not sure about those itty bitty tips, however. :shifty:

Looks like they slapped an LSC badge off of a 95 or 96 onto the neon..and those tips are retarded..I see lots of those rectangle tips on all the donks rolling around here..hopefully 24s don't find their way on that mark viii.

Yea, about them tips. =/ Probably pops alot. :p

How is it that so many people don't realize the wheels are side directional

Sigh...my rear two are on backwards, went to change them one day at work...directional tires, yayyy. :shifty:

The only Mark around here is mine. The last time I seen one was 8 months ago at a dealer and it was slammed, Gen1 no lsc, dash was broke, seats were trashed, antenna was broke off, tail light was broke, paint was terrible, grill was broke, same color as keVIIIn's and he was asking $2700! In my opinion it was only worth about $500 for maybe parts if that much.

i have seen a few more recently. probably because it is starting to warm up again.

Ha! I saw this lady's car again. She works at a real estate office on the same street I live on. It is super clean as I got a better look at it while stopped at a light. I will commence stalking her. :shifty: :D

Ha ha!!!! I ran into her at the Lincoln dealership today and she's owned this car since new. It now has 66k miles and is in prisitine condition, except for lasagne. She must have been pushing 80 and said she'd never sell her Mark VIII!! A true believer. Awesome.

photo(4).jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back