Mark VIII's along your travels

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I thought this would be cool since no one has ever done it, and I am constantly taking pics along the florida roads when I am in my work trucks. these were all in my phone but the last two were from today, on the same stretch of US 19 and within 10 minutes of each other, wait till you see the last one lol. I have seen it around a few times in the last week and I cannot believe they are still driving it. anyway, if you have a camera phone, and get the chance, snap a pic of a mark VIII you might see and post it here, lets see how big we can make this thread.

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

mark3.jpg

mark4.jpg

mark7.jpg

mark6.jpg

this one is great lol
mark5.jpg

It looks like Florida is the land of Lincolns. i can go 4 months without seeing another Mark VIII here.

Looking to me like Gen 1's rule the roads down there Jamie. All of the pics you took are 93 and 94's except for one and it still could be a 93 or 94 with exhaust extensions. These were in FL. when I came down for vacation in October.

Photo0162.gif

This one reminds me that I need to do my headliner tomorrow while it's warm. I have everything I need for it.

Florida001.gif

Photo0154.gif

terry thats because the gen 2's stay in and stay pretty and people drive the beater gen 1's around for running erands and picking up sod.

Or all the gen 2s are broke and in line at your place to be fixed:D:D:D:D

the gen 2's are the only ones that can make it to my shop, then we all hang out and wash them up and sip beer and talk reliabilty talks, while all the gen 1 guys are scavanging parts to fix theirs so they can come hang out with the big boys too.

few around where i live. they dont get out much. old people. :rolleyes:
this one was driven by a girl at my high school last year though. looked great when she got it, i talked to the dealer about it. she beat it up though. :(
her's on the left, me on the right.

Photo0089.jpg

Pretty cool idea for a thread. Should be around for awhile.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with most Floridians.:shifty:

I can go weeks most of the time without seeing a mark viii there is a older lady in my town that has a cordovan gen 2 with tan/saddle interior with less then 50,000k on the clock and I see the odd gen 1 in my trails

Only ones I'll see regularly are my 98 lsc my buddies 97 lsc and my 95 pearl white I sold to my buddy with the 97 little brother confusing lol

But I'll play try to snap a shot when I can

well i was kind of terry, around your parts they haul livestock, goats, chicken, little cows, stuff like that, grass isnt as important to you guys as us floridians.

even with a load of sod in the trunk gen 1's are still faster than the ladie's mark viii.

keep telling yourself that, look at my pics again, pictures speak 1000 words. all them gen 1's are thousand dollar cars or less, not a nice one in the bunch. except maybe the one thats all caved in!

well i was kind of terry, around your parts they haul livestock, goats, chicken, little cows, stuff like that, grass isnt as important to you guys as us floridians.

I swear you ain't right lol. The day mine starts hauling sod or chickens and livestock is the day I burn it up too and sell it to a farmer.

we already know i amnot right. hey terry, would you be interested in lsc mouldings and bumpers off a 96 already in your color?

oooh be careful talking about burning mark viii's! :eek:

Don't worry, hell, I almost burned myself alive inside mine :p and I promise you I never want to see that again.

Jamie, here is a $1000 Mark right here.

94OutBack005.jpg

Members online

Back