Mark VIII's along your travels

Damn, I'm lucky if I see one Mark a month here in AZ. They are slim pickens, even the huge boneyard we have in Phoenix only had one 94.

Gangsta Lean...... Drives it to work at Taco Bell for work every day.

0b62a031.jpg

It's got the swagger of a cripple!!!

You should offer to replace the arms for a couple hundred plus parts...lol

found this one last spring when I worked at lowe's, went out on my lunch break and there it was. It belonged to a 65 year old lady with like 4x,xxx miles on it. Her headlights were better than mine at the time, but mines on the left with the decal and LMS exhaust

twin1.jpg

twin2.jpg

love the fender ports on the first one alex, but that second one looks like it could possibly be your yard lmao lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the fender ports on the first one alex, but that second one looks like it could possibly be your yard lmao lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fender ports? You mean TURBO Intake Boosters!!! :D

Yeah well I might just get it too, lol... Nah, j/k... I think the owner wants $500 for it! Bought it for $300. Has 95,000 miles & It's been sitting for 8 months.

Havent seen 1 mark yet in RI since i bought mine, but this was in front of me last night

I need to start taking my camera with me everywhere I go. I see Mark VIII's all over the place where I live. It seems a lot of the retired yankees :D in the Pinehurst area love Mark VIII's. I saw a flawless black Gen2 LSC last week on my way to work.

I in my time here in Cape Coral, 7 yrs, I have only seen maybe a hand full if lucky and probably out of that handful, few were probably the same vehicle. I have seen more VII than VIII's. Very rare on the streets here. Further north in Pinellas county near Jamie, I see more and more often.

Members online

No members online now.
Back