Mark VIII's along your travels

Seen this one at the dragstrip friday night...... thought I'd say hey since I've never seen it.... guy was a douche, talked a big game, never even mentioned I owned a Mark and he started talking it up.

Well he took it to the starting line and it ran an amazing 15.60 @ 95mph... didn't see it the rest of the night unfortunately....

photo1-1-1.jpg

Nice. Here in pinellas park they are EVERYWHERE. i see 3-5 on us-19 daily. I think ill start carrying a cam with me and snap up some. Hell by the harbor freight near my house there is a black gen 2 that has cobra stars on it. can never seem to find the owner tho.

today i saw a black second gen. looked in nice shape, i pulled off to the side of the road after we followed each other for a couple of blocks. he slowed down a was looking at my mk. i was hoping he would go down my street where i have 3 mk Viii's sitting in my driveway.

looked in great shape. i have seen that one twice now, and i have bin looking for about a year and i have only seen 3 Mark's in northern VA. i saw a white first gen down south.

omfg its Ed Hall. look at the green slime leaking from under the car! looks like he is moving again, he lives in that sweet trailer.

omfg its Ed Hall. look at the green slime leaking from under the car! looks like he is moving again, he lives in that sweet trailer.

hahaha that was my first thought too!

That said, I think that little trailer's kinda cool. Needs some TLC, but it's different. I'll give the owner a "Who Cares What They Think" award.

top picture is mine

Thats my car in the top picture can tell from the bears plant
Looking to me like Gen 1's rule the roads down there Jamie. All of the pics you took are 93 and 94's except for one and it still could be a 93 or 94 with exhaust extensions. These were in FL. when I came down for vacation in October.

Photo0162.gif

This one reminds me that I need to do my headliner tomorrow while it's warm. I have everything I need for it.

Florida001.gif

Photo0154.gif

Aside from seeing this on the way home a lil while ago I see a few that I know of parked at there houses or business all the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE3iAQMwDYA
I never bother to take pics of the others just cause I see em every day basically :confused:
Did see a real clean pearl white one when we headed or Pine Beach yesterday to go to Roy Rogers. Not enough time to snag a pic of it tho :(

Thats my car in the top picture can tell from the bears plant

So you were following me lol.... It was October 7th 2010 and I was in Florida for a week. I had just came into town and was on my way to the condo in Ft. Walton when you were behind me. Do you remember being behind my car? It has a white opalescent trunk emblem.

Here's one I run across every couple weeks between my house & my in-law's house!

IMAG0465-1.jpg

Here's one in Coral Gables which sits for months on end then disappears. I'm assuming because of the tag that this person has a summer home down here.

IMAG0550.jpg

This one here was once at another house where I live.They just moved to the other side of town.

Looks to be a 94 or 95 Champagne M8.It has been sitting like that for at least 9 to 10 years.

091511.jpg

091511.jpg

Hardly ever see them. The last one i saw was dragging the rear bumper down the interstate(air ride) :(

Hardly ever see them. The last one i saw was dragging the rear bumper down the interstate(air ride) :(

That's just sad.

M8s here in Montana are as rare as chicken teeth. I know of one guy who has one here in Butte, he just got it painted. A '95 base model, looking good. I told him to check out LVC on the web. But mine is the only one that I've seen on the road here. Gets a LOT of looks.

IMG00307-20110923-1306.jpg

goofy guy around town with a 2nd gen. has snowflakes. they look terrible. look even worse on a 2nd gen than they do on a 1st gen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back