Mark VIII's along your travels

few around where i live. they dont get out much. old people. :rolleyes:
this one was driven by a girl at my high school last year though. looked great when she got it, i talked to the dealer about it. she beat it up though. :(
her's on the left, me on the right.

Really like your COBRAS,,looks good. Those and the Saleens look the best. Some on here should be on DONK CARS only. OMO now.

We live just outside Tampa,,Brandon,Fla,Riverview,,Temple Terrace area. I see them all the time. One is that UGLY METALLIC GREEN one,,but it is NICE and well kept.

I used to stay on Crystal Island until they sold my grandparents house. Was a lil ways from one of Hulk Hogans first houses. I would have expected to see a few Marks around but nothing :confused:

Pretty cool idea for a thread. Should be around for awhile.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with most Floridians.:shifty:

RIGHT ON !! I just got back,,went BACK IN TIME with that guy,,I think I was ripped off,,I had to Pawn my weapons,,he LEFT ME THERE and I had to find my own way back,,If I hadn't been picked up by those COLLEGE GIRLS I'd have been back sooner,,they wanted to stop and get Tattoos in Winslow,Ariz. I was chicken but got a small one on my left butt cheek with a picture of a chopper flying a rebel flag and BORN TO BE WILD on it AND "Winslow,Ariz. 2011" underneath. The girls went on driving away in their 70's VW Bus. HONEST "that really happened".

I used to stay on Crystal Island until they sold my grandparents house. Was a lil ways from one of Hulk Hogans first houses. I would have expected to see a few Marks around but nothing :confused:

Been around Tampa for the last 34yrs. every winter for 5+ months never heard of Crystal Island. Treasure Island is one of our haunts,,,,Anna Marie Island....where's Crystal Island ?

Acutally it's in Madeira Beach, FL and like I said Hulks earlier house.
CrystalIsland.jpg

I've got quite a few friends that live in St. Pete right next to there!

a friend snapped this one in antioch about 2 hrs ago. these are not rare cars in nashville i bet i can do this 4 or 5 times a week
IMAG0448.jpg

My dad got a couch from his neighbor tonite and sent it to me. Technically I didn't take it but it did come from my phone :D

Side note I'll be in newton on sat for the cars how you should come out

My dad got a couch from his neighbor tonite and sent it to me. Technically I didn't take it but it did come from my phone :D

Side note I'll be in newton on sat for the cars how you should come out

that white car you posted. did it have a spoiler on the trunk?

Yep it's Steve's car he's slowly working on it he finally got the air ride working properly. He's added a hood scoop as well

no pics but I passed a little old lady (80s at least) driving a 93/94 white mark in near perfect condition gave her the thumbs up and she smiled to bad i was in the town car.

I passed a Green 1st gen with a busted grill and what looked like deflated bags in Easton today. It's sitting off in some tall grass in front of a garage.

Oh and forgot a real nice looking 2nd Gen in Phillipsburg this morning. Was a Beige Pearl that looked CLEAN :D

I saw a nice Gen1 at Walgreen's in Perry, Florida today. The headlights looked brand new and I was looking at them when the lady came out. She said she bought them brand new from a friend of hers in South Florida (don't know where he was getting them) a couple of years ago for like $600 each! Wow!

I passed a Green 1st gen with a busted grill and what looked like deflated bags in Easton today. It's sitting off in some tall grass in front of a garage.

Well it wasn't a rotting corpse Mark that I saw cause drove by the space it was was sitting and it was gone :shifty:

Members online

Back