Mark VIII's along your travels

at least his wheels are on right!

IMG00353-20111104-1109.jpg

whats with the gold badges?

Its the dragon ball special edition of the mark viii

Ran accross this one on my way back from Miami Beach. It was some dirty lookin 400lb woman that was smoking. Hence the arm hanging. She looked HAWT! :)

Asking an awful lot of those air bags, ain't she? :eek: roflmbo

On another note, here is a pearl '96 I almost bought as a mate for mine (then the owner decided to keep it - oh well, she's a friend of mine and I'll snag it if she decides to sell it again. She JUST put brand new OEM Ford air bags all the way around!):

Lorraines_MarkVIII.jpg

Saw this one last week which I think I already posted a new thread on it...

406788_10150465926051891_679476890_9039658_221571500_n.jpg

What color is this? I've never seen this color before on a mark..usually not a fan of brown/gold..but it actually looks kinda cool.

BTW this thread is awsome..I do this sh*t all the time with mark viiis I see on the road as well as other cars that my friends own..usually send texts of pics to friends of their cars on the road. I've even got my friends on board taking pics of marks they see. :D

I started doing this all the time when my friend bought a 2002 grand am as a second car..one day we noticed 4 or so red grand ams within an hour or so..so we started noticing them on the road ALL the time after that, and it eventually turned into a joke between him and i, everytime we saw one we'd snap a shot of it and text it to one another..I must have over 50 pictures of red grand ams on my phone because of this lol. I don't know how many RED grand ams pontiac made in the late 90s and 2000s but it had to be a ridiculous amount..I challenge anyone to be on the lookout for red GAs..you'll start to notice them pop up EVERYWHERE.

What color is this? I've never seen this color before on a mark..usually not a fan of brown/gold..but it actually looks kinda cool.

BTW this thread is awsome..I do this sh*t all the time with mark viiis I see on the road as well as other cars that my friends own..usually send texts of pics to friends of their cars on the road. I've even got my friends on board taking pics of marks they see. :D

Yeah, the car was recently painted. God knows where he got the idea to paint it that color. It used to be silver. It's a real Diamond Anniversary.

I posted some of these in a different thread showing how many marks i come across on a daily basis, but i figured i would post them in the correct thread.

Most of the marks i see around me are gen 2s suprisingly, and alot of them are the so called "saught after" black on black LSCs..1st gens are a rarity around here for some reason..

Anyone claiming these marks??

IMAG0393.jpg

a younger guy drives this one, i've seen him a few times driving and he gave me the fellow mark viii "nod" lol
Resampled952011-08-109515-45-4595595.jpg

Resampled952011-08-069517-39-06955.jpg

IMG952017.jpg

IMAG0291-1.jpg

this one is driven buy an old guy who i see around quite often, judging by the low numbers on the plate, he is the original owner from 97/98..when i spotted it in this parking lot i couldnt help but stop and snap a few shots..it is spotless, im keeping my eye out for it if it ever pops up for sale
IMAG0807.jpg

see this one at one of the local car shows alot
IMAG0466-1.jpg

know where this person lives, deep jewel green 94 i believe
IMAG0738.jpg

rare 96 black on black LSC, spotted him at a car show..had to park next to him lol
IMAG0523.jpg

6168.jpg

my friend's father's 96 LSC which has since been sold
IMAG0364.jpg

IMAGE_083.jpg

IMAGE_082.jpg

Had to dig through some really old pics to find this one. I saw this on a high school trip back in 06 or 07

IMAGE_083.jpg

IMAGE_082.jpg

Had to dig through some really old pics to find this one. I saw this on a high school trip back in 06 or 07

I've seen pics of this car before, I think someone on either this site or .org owns it.

There is some hot mama that drives an Ivory Gen2 around here. She waves at me and I wave back every time I see her. She's a blonde too and looks so hot in an Ivory Mark with a light interior. Like I would tell her in bed, "are you sure you can handle all of that?" :p

Land of

the gen 2's are the only ones that can make it to my shop, then we all hang out and wash them up and sip beer and talk reliabilty talks, while all the gen 1 guys are scavanging parts to fix theirs so they can come hang out with the big boys too.

I used to think that Fla. was the LAND OF THE GRAN MARQUES,,,You'd see them everywhere. One guy told me it was the REAR WHEEL DRIVE that made him keep buying them. Then he told me something I had known for years " the only reason Detroit ever built front wheel drive was "for them" not us. Like a fuel pump in the gas tank.

There is some hot mama that drives an Ivory Gen2 around here. She waves at me and I wave back every time I see her. She's a blonde too and looks so hot in an Ivory Mark with a light interior. Like I would tell her in bed, "are you sure you can handle all of that?" :p

Probably some kids GrMa. Shame on you. (Where did you say this was,,I'm 72 and on the prowl)

I was always pissed when I went down to Tampa/St Pete Fla cause I saw NO Mark VIII's. I saw one in a car park over hang and that was it :confused:

Here in Central NJ I see em all the time (mostly 2nd Gen) so?

It looks like Florida is the land of Lincolns. i can go 4 months without seeing another Mark VIII here.

Older retired people buy Lincolns down here and keep them FOR YEARS. I was in Pompano Bch a few years ago and one used car lot that sells upscale cars only,, had 4 Marks. We're in Tampa for the winter. Saw a pitiful 97 Mark yesterday at our local Mickey Dees,,all scratchy,,maroon,,seats beat up,,blue/green door on the right,,steering wheel looked like a beaver had chewed on it. AND worst of all 4-5 decals all over rear bumper and HUMP. One was "my kid can beat up your Honor Roll kid". Lady driving it said it had been a one owner,,some old guy,,when we saw how her kids acted in McDees,,then I knew why the car looked like it did.

I was always pissed when I went down to Tampa/St Pete Fla cause I saw NO Mark VIII's. I saw one in a car park over hang and that was it :confused:

Here in Central NJ I see em all the time (mostly 2nd Gen) so?

We live just outside Tampa,,Brandon,Fla,Riverview,,Temple Terrace area. I see them all the time. One is that UGLY METALLIC GREEN one,,but it is NICE and well kept. There's one parked WAY OUT in our nearby WM Super Center,,must work there. Has Snowflakes like our Ivory Flourescent 95.

Members online

No members online now.
Back