What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Any more than 4 hours driving my Mark and my ass goes numb.

Did your ass get numb Jamie? Hmmm?

EDIT: Damn, forgot what this thread was, anyway I cleaned my fuel tank in prep for a new fuel pump. (yesterday)

I opened the window in my dining room and took a picture of my marks, LOL it's just too cold to go out:(

100_3621.jpg

Dropped mine off yesterday for some paint/body work. Damn I miss her already. :(

pulled the radio, going to put LEDs in the gauges, tails, brake, license plat and on all of the bulbs of the mustang... cant wait to see what it looks like...

I can't do anything to mine right now because it is %&*^$%^ snowing again. 3-6 tonight, maybe a foot+ Friday into Saturday and more on Tuesday. I feel like I am living in Michigan again, not the south.

Detailed my engine compartment. Took off my appearance cover and massaged the heck out of it with some protectent and repainted the words "Power Steering Fluid Fill". Speaking of that does anyone have the cover that goes on the other side? It looks like mine must of broke off years before I got the car. I just want to place it there and glue it on so the under side of my hood looks complete.

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Got her back from the shop and then had the wheels rotated and some new rubber put up front. Now all the vibration is gone and she drives like a dream! Used to shake the wheel at 50-65 MPH and pissed me off. Smooth as silk now all the way to 140. :D
I also tweaked the shift points some more and the car is really behaving well.
Now to the next project, fix teh damn door seals. :mad:

cleaned up the 98 cobra rims and making them have a nice polished lip thing... thats going to take a long time but hopefully ill get it done soon....

New plugs, wires, and MLPS. Freaking snowing so no test drive. Back to smooth idle! And found out I need cam cover gaskets. Every time I knock something of the list I add more back :eek: !

Fixed wire harness so parking lights would work and bought the last parts needed for the gear swap. :)

Put her on jackstands in preparation for solenoid replacement on the front Struts and a new air ride computer. She's do dirty though =(

attachment.jpg

I walked by it a few times and wished it could move with 35 inches of snow all around it.

I detailed the wheels, engine and trunk in preperation for the full detail tomorrow. Also bought some goop called "The Right Stuff" :lol:

Finshed the detail and posted some nice pics for all to see cause im an attention whore.

i ripped off the old headlight access panel, it had a large section cut out of it. why i'm unsure of, but i replaced the whole thing, used my solder gun to put the velcro tabs back on it and melt the pins over so they dont come off if i remove the access panel. i also jazzed up the writing with some bright silver paint.
accesspanel005.jpg

accesspanel008.jpg

accesspanel009.jpg

accesspanel012.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back