What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Today I installed new door seals. :D

Really have to slam the doors now. :lol:

I balanced myself kinda putting fingers on the hood as I hobbled (sprained knee still recouping) past between MY MARK and the wall heading to my doctors,,once there finding out the reason I'm more dizzy than usual because my doctor had me on XYZAL (samples). Stupid me I should have gotten a pharmacy readout before taking his samples. DON'T TAKE THOSE THINGS WORSE THAN ZYRTEC. DIZZY TIRED. One good thing infection cleared up. By tommorrow afternoon I should be back to NORMAL (WHATEVER THAT IS)

got pulled out of my sisters drive by a tractor, then pulled out of the other side of her drive with the tractor. Where you see the rear tire - one foot further is a 4 foot ditch, same with the other side. He finally had to pull her all the way up the drive, plow out the entrance and I finally got out.

Went home, made oriental chicken and oriental shrimp for dinner at moms, loaded it and niece in car, car won't start.....see post in http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=631771#post631771 Mark VIII forum which I am asking for help in diagnosing what is up...or down...

Somebody wanted some love today, turns out it's the 95 lol!!
!

Man am I glad I'm working in Fla. for the winter. Looks like my brothers place near Pittsburgh.

I installed my Ray switch today.
It wasnt that bad to do. Its not working perfect at this moment but I think I'll figure it out in a day or two.
I like it, it gets low. I still need to reposition my sensor lower job as I have it set too low right now.
I'll post pics when I get a chance to fix my sensor location.

I got the battery cables fixed!!! I only assisted a little, my bro-in-laws did the real soldering. I'd like to get Tux's done like this cept prettier. Aren't the corrosion felt garters sexy!!!! :

downsized_0216001748.jpg

MsM8tress, If you seal the top of those terminals and battery posts with some non conductive grease. It will look pretty much longre. That nasty corrosion needs air to breed, if you deny it that they should stay clean alot longer. It may not look "sexy" but it would be lubed up and ready to party :lol:

No Prob! I dont think the flavored or warming kind will work, but if you try it snap a few shots for the "HOT" thread. :)

I can has driveway?

So it wasnt as much TOO the Mark as it was FOR the Mark. The entrance to my car port used to have a 2" lip and went straight into mud. :( If it rained then it stayed mud for a week afterward. It really really sucked. So I hired a friend and told him go get the cheap rock stuff for driveways and lay it down. Gave him $100 for the whole thing and in a couple weeks hes gonna put a layer of those grey/black rocks over it after it settles in a little.

I am stoked, I know its nothing but at least I dont have to drive in mud and kill my ball joints against that ledge any more. :)

IMGP0746.jpg

Here are the pics. The night ones are tonight. I had to use my truck to light the car up. But I did it.:p :p And the day ones are from V-day. She got real wet.:p :p :D

PICT0084.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

It has been real :q:q:q:qty here lately so I've been stoppin at the carwash after work and givin the body and the wheels and undercarriage and wheel wells a once over.............That was a bigger list then I thought, sorry. It was by no means a full hands on wash.:cool:

Wow!:p :confused: I just got that.:( :drunk: [Swigs from mug and shut's up for the night.] I meant to say "I washed Chamelle."

Put it in the body shop to get the dent in ds rear quarter fixed! Also going to go over it and take care of as many scratches as he can and try to fix some paint/clear fade on pass quarter around the antenna.

DSC00357.jpg

i washed my 93 at the shop and stared at my 97 all covered up in the shop and wanted to cry that i cant drive it, been a week now since i drove her :(

I took the low profile whatever 245's off the 95 and put some new BF Goodrich Pro Touring 225/60/16 tires on and now I don't have steering wheel wobble anymore and rides a lot smoother now. Looks like I have some tire on it and my gas mileage is a bit better. Just drove it from Madison, AL. to Auburn, AL. and it was a nice ride.

NewTires001.jpg

NewTires002.jpg

NewTires003.jpg

NewTires004.jpg

NewTires005.jpg

NewTires006.jpg

Snagged a dirty inside shot. I haven't cleaned it out since I owned it.

NewTires007.jpg

NewTires009.jpg

I put in Laser's flashed computer. The shifts definitely firmed up. I can't wait to try it on the highway tomorrow.

Excellent! I really miss that computer. :( That tune was dialed in perfect!

Yesterday walked a new Suzuki XL7 on I-66 near Front Royal, VA. He came flying up trying to pass so I matched his speed at near 90. He accelerated so I waved and said "bye" and floored it leaving him badly. Got off of it around 125 with him multiple bus lengths back. I don't ever do that anymore, but it was a clear streatch of road with no cops so I had a little fun. I was surprised to see that those things have 252 hp. Maybe he will learn not to tailgate old Lincoln's.

Mr. kylecm85 re-wired my sh*tty job of installing my radio and speakers for me, it was nice to meet another member but it was even nicer haveing a kickazz radio to listen to on the way back home!!!!!!! He also fixed the drivers side headlight flickering problem i was having with my HID's.

Thanks again kylecm85!!!!!! I hope to meet up again soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back