What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Blkdvll

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Every car forum I've ever been on has one of these as a sticky....
**hint hint**

What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Today I managed to get my autolamps working. Removed the top pad and started testing the ambient light sensor. Somehow it just started working. :cool:

thats good.

today i took my dead as/s battery out cuase its been sitting all winter. Free under warrenty :). 1000ca/800cca.....yummy...

swapped relays so i wouldent be scraping the ground anymore, and painted my wheels...

swapped relays so i wouldent be scraping the ground anymore, and painted my wheels...

Dude check out my gallery. I did the same thing to my wheels back in June. Well worth it when painted correctly. They look great, still stock but gives it a bit of an attitude. I've since pulled out my stocks for Cobra R's but they still look mean!

Today I just recieved the last of my brake parts and got some cinder blocks to prop up the 97 LSC for parts removal. Tomorrow though.... man tomorrow and the two days after will be non-stop work on two Marks. :(

What did I do to my mark today? I thought about what it looks like sitting in the cold garage that it's been in since october.

Dude check out my gallery. I did the same thing to my wheels back in June. Well worth it when painted correctly. They look great, still stock but gives it a bit of an attitude. I've since pulled out my stocks for Cobra R's but they still look mean!

on your rims did you do the hub swap or did you find some where that sells replicas with the right offset

I just drove mine to work and back today. :)

I did have to add some coolant to the coolant tank yesterday, I have a very slow leak. :(

i drove the :q:q:q:q out of my mark...oh wait i do that everyday...gonna put the LSC exhaust tommorow, delete the 3rd cat, have a hpipe made in its place, and weld on some mufflers

i put my new wheels on one of my marks!
004.jpg

Today I bondo'd a couple dents. And bugged a bunch of autozone's for the rear sway bar end links that no-one in houston has in stock and now, after reading the back of one of the packages, think I ordered the wrong part ( I think I need the 3inch 8/12ths length and not the 4inch 1/4 length).

Bondoing a car this car is an art. Make no mistake.

on your rims did you do the hub swap or did you find some where that sells replicas with the right offset

They are replica's... Bought them used from a TCCoA.com member. They were their winter wheels so they have lot's of calcium deposit that has caused plenty of bubbles on the chrome but until I paint them black they will stay that way.

Oh & as for what I did to My Lincoln today? Unfortunately nothing, same as the last 2 months & the same as the next 3 months until I have the cash to send it to the tranny shop.

Today I bondo'd a couple dents. And bugged a bunch of autozone's for the rear sway bar end links that no-one in houston has in stock and now, after reading the back of one of the packages, think I ordered the wrong part ( I think I need the 3inch 8/12ths length and not the 4inch 1/4 length).

Bondoing a car this car is an art. Make no mistake.

Lol. Have you blocksanded before? Makes the job a bit easier..

today i will be pulling a passenger seat and fender off of one, the rear diff from another, washing and cleaning the DD, and maybe picking up a new one. (fingers crossed):D

today i will be pulling a passenger seat and fender off of one, the rear diff from another, washing and cleaning the DD, and maybe picking up a new one. (fingers crossed):D

seems like you have your hands full.

Members online

No members online now.
Back