What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

I like that! Ima gonna copy you mmkay? kthnxbai

:D

Today I spent allot of money for a complete front end rebuild. :(

Ball joints are creaking like an old lady so I figured since I am there and alignments are expensive I may as well replace it all at once since its all factory. New UCAs, LCAs, Front/rear strut rod bushings, tie rods, end links and new door seals. :)

I admired it sitting in the snow drift. F*ck Al Gore.

Excelsior!!

300px-Algore.jpg

Last night, around 1am, I decided to replace, what I thought would help but didn't, a coil-on-pack and a spark plug. Then I removed all spark plugs and foin-on-plugs on my passenger side and cleaned and put them back in. Took about 45 minutes. Not too bad.

I finally got it dug out and got a new tire put on. The old one was leaking and going flat every few days. Tomorrow I am going to swap computers and take it for a nice drive on the highway. It will be going back under the carport and parked because more snow is coming Monday.

Well - not today exactly, but I did just get it back from the exhaust shop. Just changed mufflers to magnaflows. I had a LMS cat back sys installed back at Chritmas time, but just could not get used to the low-slung look of the mufflers on my '94. - sorry Geno. The rest of the system is great though and Geno's advice was spot on. I'm real happy with the magnaflows and SS tips look damnear stock - plus it sounds great... a little nasty, but not noisy. I'll try to remember to post some pics when the weather breaks.

I went to Harbor Frieght today & picked up an angle grinder for 20 bucks. I finished trimming my rear fenderwells & then Kryloned the crap out of the cut line. Now I can drop the car all of the way to the ground with 275/40's out back. No more cringing over bumps now!

i took my rear wheels off, installed my rotor rings for the cobra rotors so they will sit centered on the hubs, cleaned the backsides of the wheels, then hit the car with some mquires instant detailer, cleaned the engine bay real good, made her look beauteeeful then backed her in the shop, moved her close to the wall out of the way, and covered it with blankets until i can register it!!

coveredup.jpg

I washed mine today..... thats it.

Oh yeah, I pulled more stuff off the 97 to put on it. :D

Talking To My Mark

I've been trying to get over a severely sprained knee since DEC 10th AND a SINUS INF. for the last month "BUT" I do pat my MARK on the nose everytime I squeeze past her going thru my garage (to get to our PU) SAYING PRETTY SOON BABY we'll be going over to see JAMIE's new place. (if we don't get smacked on US19 trying).

Drove it to the meetin spot. And washed it again. BRRRRRRRRR 20 degrees outhere.

i took my rear wheels off, installed my rotor rings for the cobra rotors so they will sit centered on the hubs, cleaned the backsides of the wheels, then hit the car with some mquires instant detailer, cleaned the engine bay real good, made her look beauteeeful then backed her in the shop, moved her close to the wall out of the way, and covered it with blankets until i can register it!!

coveredup.jpg

Jamie,,Love those wheels. WHATCHA MEAN REGISTER HER (OR IT)??

got pulled out of my sisters drive by a tractor, then pulled out of the other side of her drive with the tractor. Where you see the rear tire - one foot further is a 4 foot ditch, same with the other side. He finally had to pull her all the way up the drive, plow out the entrance and I finally got out.

Went home, made oriental chicken and oriental shrimp for dinner at moms, loaded it and niece in car, car won't start.....see post in http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=631771#post631771 Mark VIII forum which I am asking for help in diagnosing what is up...or down...

Somebody wanted some love today, turns out it's the 95 lol!!
!

0214000955.jpg

I kinda Miss when my Asham 8 Module was working, that thing worked pretty good, Now I have the Ray Switch and nothing is working right unless its set to stock.. nothin with the Ray Switch.. just My air Suspension sucks.. I was really thinking about Gutting it and putting on 1.5 lowing coil overs....

my Rays switch gives me problems too (in my 96, the one in the pic is stock), and Ray himself installed it, the sypder valve and the compressor.

Alright, all I did was start my car for a bit & hosed it off a bit since it's REALLY dirty but the best part about my day is Mark related but doesn't have to do anything with My Mark VIII! I have a surprise for y'all & it's coming soon to the forum!

It's FEB 14 Happy V day and We're still waiting. Just being funny. I live over here near Jamie on the coast of THE REAL FLORIDA. "THE SUN COAST". Our sand is WHITE and we can watch the SUN til it goes down. Over there you better be at the beach by 9am CAUSE by NOON the SUN is OVER YOUR SHOULDER. I lived in LAUDERDALE for 4 yrs. once. I loved LAUDERDALE there were 38XXX Book Stores and over 20 TOPLESS places in the late 70's. I saw DEEP THROAT and BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR there. You gotta be at least 45-48 to rem. those days. Forgive me if all this info offends you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back