LS Vinyl Wrap Project

Looks great.. did you take the door trim off and wrap/spray those?

yeah took them off and wrapped and didnt like how it turned out so i painted them. it makes it alot easier to wrap the doors also.

also painted the door handles and mirrors. they were way to dificult to wrap.

Nice jerbear, looks ill man.

Guess I'll update with a photo as well, hasn't been washed since December, but it isn't too bad from far away.

feb28.jpg

All I have left is to re-wrap the hood (piece on there is ripped) and to wrap the spoiler and clean it up. Hope to get a little more work done this weekend, but school and work is killing me right now and there is no time for the LS.

Dang that looks sick..
I'm in between on the BLACKout theme and the chrome contrast that you have going on.. I will more then likely go blackout but still I like this as well.

Haha I also did a little something different with my front end. I left a little bit of my original color. Don't no if I like it yet. Just wrapped the back quarter. Now all that's left is back bumper that ill be doing later tonight. Pics to come. :D

Drizz your LS looks great. Nice work. Really looking forward to seein gin person.

jerbear your really coming along on yours. Looking forward to seeing a finished product.

soopa you got some catching up to do bro.

Drizz your LS looks great. Nice work. Really looking forward to seein gin person.

jerbear your really coming along on yours. Looking forward to seeing a finished product.

soopa you got some catching up to do bro.

... Tons Lol

I agree Soopa, I am torn.. I have the McLaren and stuff ready to go black out style (well... gloss black).

But the chrome accents is a nice contrast.

Luckily I am going to be using plasti dip with gloss to paint the wheels - this way I can see if I like the look and can rip it off. My wheels catch a lot of people's eyes I have noticed - and with them black I feel like they would be less striking.

Yeah I am not sure I want to flat black my Antera's either because I think that will take the flavor out of the wheels. I dunno I guess that's why we play around with plasti dip, nothing is permanent that way lol

Would be cool to have two different 'modes' blackout mode and a contrasted mode where you could put your lse grille/bumper chrome strip/machine finished wheels on. Flip between them whenever you want a change lol

drizz picture looks like it was shopped lol and chrome looks very, very good. Both your guys cars look great cant wait to see the finish. wish i could see them in person

I blurred the ugly background a bit. It was an iphone photo, so the quality was pretty bad with all that was in frame.

Soopa, I hear ya on that! basically can do that with plasti-dip, obviously it is more than just switching on the fly, and it will be in long durations. But the ability to swap between the two will be great.

Andrizzle your car looks great wrapped like that! I like the wheels as is, gives the car a pop, provides some eye candy.

Andrizzle your car looks great wrapped like that! I like the wheels as is, gives the car a pop, provides some eye candy.

i agree and i actually think you need some chrome maybe around the windows like on the 1st gens

here is my front end idea.
what do you think?? all opinions accepted!
im not sure if i like it yet.

never got to wrapping my rear bumper my dogs got there manhood taken from them today and i had to keep a close eye on them.

IMG_20120214_123738 (800x598).jpg

IMG_20120214_123738 (800x598).jpg

No. It doesn't look right. It distracts from the wrap. I think black would be better (or chrome waterfall grille). If you ever take the wrap off, those grilles may still look good black. You can put some electrical tape on the bottom grill real quick and see what it looks like and compare to this picture. I have a black on black grill you can put on to test with if you want.

haha thats all i needed!!!!!! :D will be plasti-diping soon
like i said wasnt sure about it in the beginning. thank LDM for the straight NO to make up my mind!!

Andrizzle, that looks real good. I really like the contrast you got going on with with lse grille, bumper trim, and the wheels. I say leave as is!

jerber, it does look a little off. I would say get an lse grille or go for an all black look. The grille just doesnt look right having the water fall in anything besides black or chrome.

jerber, it does look a little off. I would say get an lse grille or go for an all black look. The grille just doesnt look right having the water fall in anything besides black or chrome.

yeah thats why i was asking. i got bored one day and decided to try it. haha

Definitely no red with the matte.

I think I agree with you guys about the chrome accents. Will be tough to beat, but in sunlight sometimes the gloss black with the matte looks amazing.

Imageshack just butchers the quality of these things...

But anyways here are some shots of where it's at right now. First wash since December!

Ignore the unwrapped top of the front bumper, still have to do that. Also ignore the tear in the hood (photo quality dumbed down makes this hard to see).

First set here is the LS next to the girlfriend's new Maxima.

She has 30% tint on the windshield, I have 35%.

gf1x.jpg

gf2rs.jpg

gf3q.jpg

Next are some night shots, my camera lied to me and set it had full battery, then after 2 shots it was red. So these are rushed.

Imageshack makes these way darker than they are... The hi-res ones look sick.

curbe.jpg

anglem.jpg

sidem.jpg

This is a shot of my new HIDs I just put in, I know it is blinding the camera. But I am finally done with LED fogs! :shifty:

lightsa.jpg

Hope to get the hood rewrapped over springbreak, as I have zero freetime right now. Also the spoiler will be wrapped and put back on as well.

Looks bangin' man.
For some strange reason, i think the wrap makes your car look skinner, if that makes sense.

I like how you took the corner spot - smart man. BTW, I am not fond of Nissans, but that sexima looks sharp.

Wow, that looks so good!

Great work man.

Members online

No members online now.
Back