LS Vinyl Wrap Project

I am a very proud person and find it hard to tell anybody else their car looks better than mine but for once i have no problem in saying i am extremly jealous of yours, looks amazing!

How much vinyl did you purchase Andrizzle? Compensating for error of course.

yea lol. its like the clique of pretty girls, then there is the ugly chick that wants to tag along

Thanks guys.

Yea that red thing always parking in our elite spots. Lol

Going to try the blacked out theme so stay tuned.

gf3q.jpg

sidem.jpg

Looks awesome, great work. These two pics stand out to me showing the two looks of the cars finish and its quality.... I like the chrome accents, but I think this would just break necks all blacked out...

Either way Im loving it man, great work.

The Chrome finishes it off Drizz. Makes it look like you took your time and didn't take the easy way out.... plus having the McClaren is a great option!!!

damn dude car looks awsome!!!!
i tried looking for the rip on the hood and i couldnt find it haha.

got my grilles dipped last night and will try and knock out the rear bumper tonight.
have a few little touch-ups to do still but im almost done.

Yea the rip is tiny. But having OCD means I must eliminate it.

It is right above the lincoln star in front.

Went througha drive-thru today and counted about 6-7 people sitting inside staring at my car through window. I could tell they were probably saying "is that fukken primer??" lol jk

haha i no what you mean. i actually drive my car up the handicap ramp and park on the side walk right in front of my work so people are always staring at it as they walk in.

way to many people have door dinged my car so my boss is cool with it. and its a good marketing stratigy cause people come to look at the car and then in turn come in to buy stuff!!! :D

people are shocked when i tell them that its just a big sticker!!! haha

Looks amazing! Now how about some rear shots!

Would you take some shots of the seam on the roof?
Thanks

Drizzle doesnt have one, and J's you can barely see it in photo number 1 .. its on the left side almost where the bottom of the headlights starts just a little above it, atleast I think!

They're my old tails (the originals) - The tinted ones are peeling where they melted, so I took them off.

But I have tint I am going to put on these, going to be a lighter smoke.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, really appreciate it.

Went to a club for the gf's bday party last night, rolled up and there was a spot right in front of the doors, got super lucky. Anyways everyone was gawking at the LS like it was a lambo lol. The bouncers wouldn't stop talking about it when we were waiting in line.

Looks great.:cool: I am really looking forward to the LS meet and seeing it in person.:D

Members online

Back