LS Vinyl Wrap Project

curbe.jpg

anglem.jpg

sidem.jpg

Not sure if I want drool over it. Or run from it in fear...... That thing is just NASTY looking.:leghumper

drop will be coming soon. after 3 months of working on this i need a little break. haha and im honestly thinking of doing matte white on my other LS. just think that would be sick to have a matte black and a matte white LS. will probably plasti-dip this time thou.
I was thinking about plasti dipping my whole LS gunmetal matte grey with matching rims when I get them. I think it would look good. DYC sells the gunmetal color. Not sure though. Don't want too many matte black LS's running around:D

Im thinking about doing this warp my self i keep looking at it and i keep falling in love. Whats the size I need for the whole car wrap ?? and can you wash the car at a car wash ?? NOT AUTO EITHER LOL. and can you wax this stuff or what ?? whats the cleaning process ?? Sounds crazy but just I need to know lol

this is awesome! i would much rather do this than have my busted door painted (my roommate doesnt know how to drive haha)

Members online

No members online now.
Back