July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

Redwingvksm said:
I've asked for that week off (13th to the 19th)...

All I gotta do is actucally save up alittle $$, get a new A/C compresser for my Lincoln and I shal be down there!

So in otherwords - just PENCIL me in for now...:D

Go ahead.

Pen me in and stamp it. I'll be there :cool:

Serg - pm me some info man - we'll meet up before the meet!! :D

:edit: I'll also be 'freshly' turned 21...:give :drunk: :facesjump

Rich, The sign up sheet was posted while i was still at work, had i seen it just when it was posted I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO SIGN UP :D :p , What a Russsssssh :cool:

It's time to officially sign up for the meet, so lets see how many people we can get to sign up :cool:

94m5 said:
.. i'm excited as hell for this meet. Mike

:gr_devil:

hummmm little devil is cute...but I need a pink hottie she devil...wonder if BigDaddy can hook me up...

MsM8

MsM8tress said:

hummmm little devil is cute...but I need a pink hottie she devil...wonder if BigDaddy can hook me up...

MsM8
Ask him Debi, i'm sure the Godfather can hook you up with a little Hottie she devil :gr_devil: ;)

MsM8tress said:

MsM8
Debi, I couldn't find no pink Hottie She devil for you but I think this will do for you ;)

60981af0.jpg

Before we know it , the meet will be here. It will be good to finally get to meet everyone that i have been talking to for so long :cool:

No problem here, family priorities always come first it would have been good to see you there, you take care of the homefront there will be other meets.

What do you mean Pepps.... It could be the first LvC baby if it came a few weeks early! LOL.... We've got a hospital in town. We could all be it's Godparents LOL.....

Sorry Rich i wasn't thinking clearly, that would be cool everybody at the meet being Godparents :cool:

This is very important information for the July meet!!!!

If you are intending on coming to the meet and do not want to camp in my back yard and want a motel.

Please call the Fennimore Hills motel Now!!!

My ex-in-laws use to run a motel in the area. We use to watch people being turned away on weekends in the summer because they didn't have rooms.

Motels in this area have 20 to 30 rooms. Most towns have 1 or 2 motels (these are the bid cities of 3000+ populations). The rest don't have motels and if they do they are dumps (worse than a tent in my back yard).

We would call around to area motels to find rooms for the people that were being turned away. Many times we would have to send these people 50 to 100 miles away from there destination.

Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281

$66 per room - 23 rooms all open

$117 per Suite - 7 suites

Lets make this meet something that will be remembered, sign up and plan on being there :cool:

pepperman said:
Sorry Rich i wasn't thinking clearly, that would be cool everybody at the meet being Godparents :cool:

The poor boy is already doomed to be a motorhead since he's got half of my genes in him, why not? LOL
burnout.gif

My wife may have a little something more than me to say about that. She loves her OB and would have a fit if anybody else was there to deliver.

Like I said, there's always next year...Maybe at Put In Bay, Ohio..., Winsor Canada...?

Well if the situation changes, you are more than welcome at the meet. Would be great to see you there :cool:

HEY hehe I GOT A STICKEY!!!!
Too cool, thanks HOTTIES ;)

This is going to the be the party of the year! Get your calendar out and start planning to make it! Sign up!!!! Can't wait to see ya all!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!!

MsM8

MsM8tress said:
HEY hehe I GOT A STICKEY!!!!
Too cool, thanks HOTTIES ;)

This is going to the be the party of the year! Get your calendar out and start planning to make it! Sign up!!!! Can't wait to see ya all!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!!

MsM8
You're Welcome Debi ;) and i am fourth on the sign up list. Like Debi said this is going to be the party of the year :cool:

It is in Boscobel, Wisconsin at mespock's place, you need to make room reservations in the next day or two so you will be sure to have a room :cool:

truckerlincoln said:
Where is the midwest summer meet? I am def interested in going!

Just Head to Dubuque and head straight up US Hwy 61. There are other members from you area you should contact and make it a caravan. There are 3 to 5 cars coming from the Springfield IL area. It would be great to get the Central IA people coming.

i am finalizing travel arrangements for my trip to the mmet in July, so i am going to be there, hope to see alot of people there :cool:

Members online

Back