July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

Heheheh, the hotel has "Theme Rooms"...I think we should leave a little LVC love in Boscobel up and make a new room in the hotel!!! You know how they make the little race car beds for kids....we can get the shell of a Lincoln and a Caddie, slice the tops off and put em in a room!!! The seats and hood can be made into a table and chairs!...I'm lovin it!!!! The trunks can be put upright, making shelves with other parts, door glass will make great bedstands! Hehehe!!!

One of my students this year has a Lincoln bed. His dad went to took the front of a Conti from an area bone yard and built a bed frame out of it.

I haven't seen it but mom told me it was a fun project.

Last edited by a moderator:
MsM8tress said:
Heheheh, the hotel has "Theme Rooms"...I think we should leave a little LVC love in Boscobel up and make a new room in the hotel!!! You know how they make the little race car beds for kids....we can get the shell of a Lincoln and a Caddie, slice the tops off and put em in a room!!! The seats and hood can be made into a table and chairs!...I'm lovin it!!!! The trunks can be put upright, making shelves with other parts, door glass will make great bedstands! Hehehe!!!
Awesome Idea we should go on one of those make over shows and make over one of those hotel rooms LVC style, great idea Debi ;)

AAA discount room rates!!!
Rich I know you've been busy, not meaning to oneup you here hun ;)

1 in reg rm - 53.30,
2 in reg rm - 63.80,

3 in a suite - 100.25 (2 suites avail. w/3 capacity, 1 bed being fold out sofa)
2 or 1 in suite is same - 100.25

The above amounts are totals, all taxes included! I double checked the dates are available and the person I spoke with is Andrew.

Hope this helps some ;) Can't wait to see you all there!!! hehe it would be cool if they have the rooms with the adjoining rooms, we could open all the doors and have major party there too!!!

Smooches HOTTIES!!!

MsM8

Cool,
I picked a Theme room hope it's worth the extra money...

A Lincoln Theme room would be great!!!:cool: :cool:

MsM8tress said:
AAA discount room rates!!!
Rich I know you've been busy, not meaning to oneup you here hun ;)

1 in reg rm - 53.30,
2 in reg rm - 63.80,

3 in a suite - 100.25 (2 suites avail. w/3 capacity, 1 bed being fold out sofa)
2 or 1 in suite is same - 100.25

The above amounts are totals, all taxes included! I double checked the dates are available and the person I spoke with is Andrew.

Hope this helps some ;) Can't wait to see you all there!!! hehe it would be cool if they have the rooms with the adjoining rooms, we could open all the doors and have major party there too!!!

Smooches HOTTIES!!!

MsM8

Thanks Debi! I've been a little busy this week so I didn't get time to call.

Originally Posted by mespock
this place is open yet and only 10 miles away from Boscobel.

Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281

$66 per room - 23 rooms all open

$117 per Suite - 7 suites

If more 5 or more rooms are booked they will give a discount Ask for Dale tell him you are part of the LvC Group Discount - $60 per room I forgot to ask about the suites but I would guess they'll be discounted also.

Book now they will not charge your credit card until you arrive.

Update on July 15th Beach Party
I met last night (3/15/06) with the committee who is putting on the Beach Party. They like the idea of LvC coming to Boscobel, and want to have LvC at the Party. They are going to arrange to have and area where we can park our cars and for people to come and check them out. I'm going to talk to a couple other car clubs in the area and see if they want to get involved and turn our part into a cruise night with the beach party.

There was talk about blocking off Main Street in the Morning (late morning) so we can line up before we take a cruise of the area. This will look great!

As for camping in my back yard there is no limit to how many! One of the Chamber members said we can use her driveway to park some cars. Lives across the street. SWF LOL.... She'll get along with Debi. LOL....

So what Saturday is looking to be is Breakfast Down Town at the Unique Café'. Then cruise - I'm going to take to a few friends as to a good route that they use for their cruises. (Not that I don't have any ideas, just want to compare). After the cruise we go to the park and listen to the bands and have a few refreshments.

The chamber has offered LvC members half price on entry to the Beach Party. $5.00 per person.

I'm working on more details.

Friday Night plan so far has two plans. Plan one I sit on my front porch with Pepperman drink Killian's and watch as LvC members arrive.

After all pull in we Have a grill out head down town to invade Boscobel, allow Debi as chance stay at our fine recovery establishment (Heather said don't worry about shock therapy but a lobotomy is not out of the question) mabey head Danny's where we will relax with refreshments and a fire, while others may want to venture to an area Gambling establishment.

Sunday - still to come LOL...

Mapquest shows 245+ miles to boscobel from me....... Which means I'm gonna have to take a half......Or maybe a 1/4 day to make it up there in time to do anything on friday.

I'll have to make it a 1/4 day.... :D

Well, you guys have been more than generous about helping me get there so I'll put this as a tentative yes. If for no other reason than to finally meet Pepperman!

brentalan said:
Well, you guys have been more than generous about helping me get there so I'll put this as a tentative yes. If for no other reason than to finally meet Pepperman!
very cool Brent , i do look forward to seeing you there. Contact Debi she said that she would pick you up and bring you to the meet this meet is going to be so cool :cool:

Well, I've had offers from 94m5, Debi and Rich himself. We've got plenty of time to plan it out so we'll see what happens.

Well Brent you could always fly to Detroit and ride with Serg.....

I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but you'd have to ride in the back seat as he's bringing his woman!!

Well So far and this is only March so there is lots of time yet

We have:
Jibit
Conti94
MsM8tress
Pepperman
Torquemonkey
94m5
brentalan
Sergmark
JD

Who else are we going to get to commit this early!

Brent see if you and Debi can coax Scott9050 into coming along.

Ray would be nice also it's about time he did more than just give good help!

I'm hoping that MonsterMark, 02LSE96LSC91SE84TC, and Ricksquickviii our Eastern Wisconsin LvC members can make it.

Maybe even some more of the Detroit area members like Redwingvksm, Serg you need to PM him and tell them your plan to head over.

Let's not forget FreeFaller but I haven't heard from him for a while. I hope he's still state side.

I'm sure we'll have more. Just remember where to book your rooms if you want to stay at a motel. Fennimore Hills is where Serg is staying.

I have lots of room in my back yard for camping. The city has also given us permission to camp in the city park if you guys decide you'd rather camp there. You can decide that on Friday or Saturday night. My back yard would be nicer in my opinion. Just remember the city attorney is my neighbor and to of our local county deputies live only 1 block away. (Good thing they are friends and one a former student whose parents live next door).

The Southwest Wisconsin Drunk tank is in Boscobel. It is also our local hospital's Psych ward and rehab center. (My wife is one of the Social Workers on the ward).

Anyone wanting to say longer meaning a day or two extra is welcome. Pepps is coming on Thursday nothing says we can't start early. I think Pepps meet will start with at stop at Champs in New Berlin with MonsterMark if he's around. This is if Pepps lands in Milwuakee on Thursday.

Ok I'll stop rambling!! Your guy's turn!

94m5 said:
Mapquest shows 245+ miles to boscobel from me....... Which means I'm gonna have to take a half......Or maybe a 1/4 day to make it up there in time to do anything on friday.

Oh Mike, you own the place, take the whole day off!! and ummm......did you call Brent Sweetness.....? Well regardless, Brent the offer is still there when you know, let me know Hottie!

MsM8

94m5 said:

Oh Mike, you own the place, take the whole day off!! and ummm......did you call Brent Sweetness.....? Well regardless, Brent the offer is still there when you know, let me know Hottie!

Rich.....I had a ton to reply to your first post #88....then your second, but I just can't put my Hotties thru reading all that again....so here goes:

-Cruise....yes!!!!
-Late morning, that means around 2:00pm right?
-SWF......WTF are you thinkin Man! ??? !!
-He told me free Rich?
-Rich! Is that what you mean by giving me a room! HEATHER!!! HELP!

-Oh I can't wait to see yall again, and JD is coming too!!!
-You know I'm working on Scott, he should bring the Misses!!
-I could swing by and grab Ray before I snagged Brent!
-No doubt Free...prayers with ya Hottie - SMOOCHES!

Hey Rich.....why does it sound like very one in your town is related?

Heheheh, jk Hottie, want to tell you thanks putting all this together, so far all sounds excellent!!! Let me know fi I can lend a hand with anythign!

oh one more time......-SWF......WTF are you thinkin Man! ??? !!

MsM8

Come on Ray , I am going to be there, the plan is still to fly into Milwaukee on thursday, what time i get in i will check into that this weekend and a chance to see LVC #2 before getting to Boscobel COOL :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back