July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

Oh we have time to work on Ray!!

Well Debi first I'm not from Boscobel, I've just lived here for the last 23 years. So I'm not related to anyone, but you are correct that most of the people hear are related in some way or another. It gets crazy!!! All it takes is one marrage and you can connect about 3 or 4 of the largest families in this area. LOL... And no blood lines are mixed...

As for setting this up! Anything for the LvC crowd.... This will be a fun time!! I can't wait... If you get bored you have issues!!!

Yes Pepps If you land in Milwaukee we will stop by LvC #2 if that is his rank LOL.... Geno might think different!! Just remember one rule with the Monster - No politics!!! We want this to be a fun time not a war... Anyway where is #2 when will he read the Midwest forum again... We have to draw him away from the Political forum before he gets lost forever!

Let's save Bryan!!

I'll be talking with the other Car Club soon and let everyone know what they will be doing. These are mostly classic Muscle Cars. If we get lucky there could be two Shelby's one 350 and one 500.

Rambling again sorry!!

mespock said:
Oh we have time to work on Ray!!

Well Debi first I'm not from Boscobel, I've just lived here for the last 23 years. So I'm not related to anyone, but you are correct that most of the people hear are related in some way or another. It gets crazy!!! All it takes is one marrage and you can connect about 3 or 4 of the largest families in this area. LOL... And no blood lines are mixed...

As for setting this up! Anything for the LvC crowd.... This will be a fun time!! I can't wait... If you get bored you have issues!!!

Yes Pepps If you land in Milwaukee we will stop by LvC #2 if that is his rank LOL.... Geno might think different!! Just remember one rule with the Monster - No politics!!! We want this to be a fun time not a war... Anyway where is #2 when will he read the Midwest forum again... We have to draw him away from the Political forum before he gets lost forever!

Let's save Bryan!!

I'll be talking with the other Car Club soon and let everyone know what they will be doing. These are mostly classic Muscle Cars. If we get lucky there could be two Shelby's one 350 and one 500.

Rambling again sorry!!
Rich, you are the one who called Bryan LVC #2, a few months ago :D

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Alright, alright, I called Dale at Fennimore Hills and have gotten a reservation for 14th to 17th.

Happy St. Patricks Day to you Torquemonkey, go drink a green beer or a wee drop of Irish whiskey :Beer , look foward to seeing you at the meet in July :cool:

UP Date

Up Date on Beach Party
and LvC Cuise Meet
Yesterday I spoke to a member of the Boscobel community who has put together a few cruises. His cruises entail of a group of people getting together to take a drive in their cars. Last year during the Beach Party his cruise had about 100 cars (but didn't not attend the Beach Party). This year those wanting to will be directed to an area where the cars will be displayed and all involved with the cruise will get discounted 50% on Beach Party tickets. Cars range from Classic Muscle cars to Pick-up-Trucks with modifications. There is no dissemination just car enthusiasts out for a drive.

He said he'd love to put together a cruise for the 14th.

The cruise will entail meeting for Breakfast - Car Cruise down hwy 60 and the Wisconsin River Valley to the Mississippi River Valley - then a twist and turn back to Boscobel - Ruffly 60 to 70 miles - ending at Kronshage Park where the Beach Party will be held and cars will be displayed.

Remember Everyone is Welcome!
Lodging Still availale at Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281.
Those wanting to save a buck can camp in my back yard.

Woo Hoo this is sounding even better all the time, I can't wait :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Lodging Information

Remember We don't have many Motel's around Boscobel. If you plan on coming to the meet Book your room now. I'm not kidding.

mespock said:
this place is open yet and only 10 miles away from Boscobel.

Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281

$66 per room - 23 rooms all open

$117 per Suite - 7 suites

If more 5 or more rooms are booked they will give a discount Ask for Dale tell him you are part of the LvC Group Discount - $60 per room I forgot to ask about the suites but I would guess they'll be discounted also.

Book now they will not charge your credit card until you arrive.

Rich, maybe we need to have Joey make a sign up sheet and post it in this thread?

More peole need to sign up for this meet , it is going to be so cool. You need to book your now, so whats keeping you from doing it it would be great to see you there :cool:

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE HOTTEST EVENT THIS YEAR HOTTIES!!!!!!

Go ahead and make your reservations! You can get a hotel room or chill in a tent and sit in your lawn chair all weekend, participate in some of the activities Rich has been planning, I think there is something to do day and night the entire weekend!

Lets hook this LVC meet up and get a LVC HOTTIE from each state! That would be awesome. What states do we have now? Brent (NJ), Torq (AZ) & Pepp (OK) are flying in. Scott (MD) is driving to OH and hooking with me, then we are planning on going to IN to add John H. to the caravan! Who knows we might even run into Mike and their caravan!

SEE YA THERE!!!!!
hey.... I have signed up haven't I ?? hehehe

Oh Yeah this meet is going to be so cool, more people are planning to show up and that is cool. I can't wait to see everyone there :cool: :cool: :cool:

94m5 said:
You won't be able to keep up.

:blah: :D

Hummm, lets see ;) Got some plans between now and then....;) You just might have to get used to my tailend HOTTIE! heheh, but I'll slow down long enough for you to make beautiful music in my world....hehehe ;) let me know if that is still a go hun-k

Oh, Pepp, Rich is ummm well...., right..... I get lost going home..well, not lost esactely.....distracted would be a better description.

It's going to be tooo much fun!!!

MsM8

I should have the money for my plane ticket sometime next week, and i will post a pic of the ticket to prove that i will be at the meet. I can't wait to finally see everyone. :cool:

pepperman said:
I wonder what could distract you Debi ;)

something that makes my heart beat faster ....something that is long....hard.....and very very powerful.....MY GAS PEDAL!!!!!!!!

lololol sorry Pepp, couldn't resist.....

Smooches!
MsM8

Debi, every pic you post of your self makes my heart beat faster ;) Have mercy ;)

New Group going to Join in on the Cruise, Beach Party and Car Show. A local group of Classic Street Rods. This meet should be great with the Classic Street Rods, Classic Muscle Cars, and our LvC Cars...

Pepps we want to make this a great meet for you... Book your flight as soon as you can...

mespock said:
New Group going to Join in on the Cruise, Beach Party and Car Show. A local group of Classic Street Rods. This meet should be great with the Classic Street Rods, Classic Muscle Cars, and our LvC Cars...

Pepps we want to make this a great meet for you... Book your flight as soon as you can...
I will Rich, it will be sometime next week before i have the money to buy my ticket. I will let you know as soon as i get it in my hands, and PM you the details about srrival times at MKE. Woo Hoo I can't wait :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back