July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

I talked to Kade tonight and told him about the meet and he said that he will try to make it, he might be able to bring his wife also :cool:

Wow! what a response to this meet. I can't wait.. Gonna be a fun Time

So far we have members coming from the the Midwest, Central Plains, West Coat, maybe even the South. Let's get Derek from England and make it international!!!!

Hey the list of people telling me that they are planning on or going to try to come to the meet is getting longer.

So far I've gotten feedback from (Pepperman is the meets formal Peer Pressure let's have a great time and come to the meet spokesman - oh and Debi said that if we get over 30 people she'll well use your imagination LOL)

Pepperman
Torquemonkey
MsM8tress
Jibit
Conti94
94m5 + his Entourage Includes people driving all three of his Mark VIIIs plus 2STS's
Sergmark
Redwingvksm
BlackLSC
itsme

Well I tried but Derek says he has a few trips across the pond planned already and can't work in another. Bummer! But if we could pull the John Dancy man here What a party it would be!!! Come on Old School... Bring some old school and Dancy class to Boscobel!!!

mespock said:
Hey the list of people telling me that they are planning on or going to try to come to the meet is getting longer.

So far I've gotten feedback from (Pepperman is the meets formal Peer Pressure let's have a great time and come to the meet spokesman - oh and Debi said that if we get over 30 people she'll well use your imagination LOL)

Pepperman
Torquemonkey
MsM8tress
Jibit
Conti94
94m5 + his Entourage Includes people driving all three of his Mark VIIIs plus 2STS's
Sergmark
Redwingvksm
BlackLSC
itsme

Scary Note!

Anyone planning on staying at the River Inn on the Weekend of the meet
You need to book a room soon.

They are filling up with weddings and the beach party (not the LvC part)

So if you want a room better book now.
If you can't make it you would be able to cancel up to 24 hours before the date.

We don't have many Motels in Boscobel. Umm 2 to let you know.

Then you have to roam the area looking for one. My be up to 30 miles before you find space.

mespock said:
Well I tried but Derek says he has a few trips across the pond planned already and can't work in another. Bummer! But if we could pull the John Dancy man here What a party it would be!!! Come on Old School... Bring some old school and Dancy class to Boscobel!!!
:I Come on Old school show up for the meet :D

Now we got to get the Godfather to show up. Joey it's not a long drive from Chicago and i am traveling from Oklahoma :D

this place is open yet and only 10 miles away from Boscobel.

Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281

$66 per room - 23 rooms all open

$117 per Suite - 7 suites

If more 5 or more rooms are booked they will give a discount Ask for Dale tell him you are part of the LvC Group Discount - $60 per room I forgot to ask about the suites but I would guess they'll be discounted also.

Book now they will not charge your credit card until you arrive.

Sounds like a plan Rich :cool: Come on people we need more to show up this is going to be cool :cool:

Fantastic Steve! I PMed Torquemonkey and I think he's booking there also. I haven't heard back from Mike but I am assuming he and his group will be there also.

It's funny talking about booking rooms for this summer already but hey it has to happen now if you want a room.

Thats what happens when people find out that I'm coming to town!:headbang:

HAahhahahahahahaha.:drunk:

Oh come on, you left that one wide open. I couldn't resist.:slam

Torqemonkey,
Are you driving up? My parents are in Phoniex now, but live here:eek:

Thinking it over. Thats a lot of miles. I would really enjoy the drive. Flying would be quicker and more affordable.

Just bumping this to the end of the thread!

Serg is booked for those who want to make sure there are other LvC members around.

Oh and Torque!!! There is a Motor Cycle Club in town that weekend.. They have many of The River Inn's rooms (Boscobel's Largest motel). So I'm sure you'll find some people you can stumble over laying around town LOL....

mespock said:
this place is open yet and only 10 miles away from Boscobel.

Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281

$66 per room - 23 rooms all open

$117 per Suite - 7 suites

If more 5 or more rooms are booked they will give a discount Ask for Dale tell him you are part of the LvC Group Discount - $60 per room I forgot to ask about the suites but I would guess they'll be discounted also.

Book now they will not charge your credit card until you arrive.

According to The River Inn --- who is all booked --- there is a motorcycle club meet in town that weekend...

Im not sure if that is good or bad..... But thats why all the hotels are booked.

pepperman said:
You coming to the meet Godfather :D

Unfortunately, I cant. I have a family function that weekend. Believe me, I would rather be with you guys.

Joeychgo said:
Unfortunately, I cant. I have a family function that weekend. Believe me, I would rather be with you guys.
I will drink a Killians in your Honor :Beer

Members online

Back