July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

yippee

Wow!

What a great event!

Thank you Rich, Heather, Cassie, Danny and the whole Boscobel community! What a storybook weekend. What better to back drop the get-together than the Americana of the "route 66" style of main street, complete with nostalgic diner, shops and bars. I am so happy to have been apart of this gathering.

The countryside offered spectacular views of rolling hills covered in lush greens of trees, grass and bountiful crops. (Keep in mind I’m from AZ, You know, sand and cacti!) Rolling along with those hills were grand lines of pavement for cruising. What a time, thanks Eric (Pred8tor), the tunes were kick’n.

My hat is tipped to you ChickenVIII. You took being “hassled” by the Man, in stride.

Without a doubt, I’m looking forward to next year's experience.

Thanks again.

No doubt!! If all the meets are this much fun, I'll be looking forward to any that I can make it to. With this being my first meet, it was nice to put faces and personalities with the names. What a great bunch of people! No attitudes or egos, just good natured fun. Special thanks to Rich and his family for organizing this and giving me a place to lay my head, and to Jim for helping me clean up my car and keeping me company.

95Pred8r said:
No doubt!! If all the meets are this much fun, I'll be looking forward to any that I can make it to. With this being my first meet, it was nice to put faces and personalities with the names. What a great bunch of people! No attitudes or egos, just good natured fun. Special thanks to Rich and his family for organizing this and giving me a place to lay my head, and to Jim for helping me clean up my car and keeping me company.
95Pred8r, it was good meeting you at the meet. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back