July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

Conti94 said:
Sounds excellent i will be bringing a couple chairs, and I will pick up some goodies for the BBQ. Maybe nyssa will come up with something for the BBQ to.

Thanks Conit.... Just something to make the BBQ fun...

Which reminds me..... I was thinking about setting up a big screen and Projecting Smokie and the Bandit, the Original Gone in 60 Seconds, and or Cannonball Run...

If you guys think that would be fun!!! In-put!!!

There is still a lot of Room
in my Back Yard and I mean a lot!!
All are welcome

Right now about 6 members are camping
Jibit, Conti94, Nyssa, Redwingvksm, JD, 94m5.
I have one more tent available for someone who would need to use one,
and I'm sure I could find more if need be.
3 members are in my house Pepperman, brentalan, and MsM8tress.
I have one bunk bed available for someone who wouldn't mind a climb.
2 members have found rooms outside Boscobel. chickenviii found a spot at Napps Motel in Fennimore, and torquemonkey is booked at Fennimore Hills
There may be rooms available in
Prairie Du Chien about 30 min. away for those wanting something more comfortable. Also Richland Center, 30 min. away also, may have some rooms still.
You will need to do a motel search of the area for rooms. Remember Boscobel isn't a large Metro area and the closest city with a pop. over 100,000 is 1.5 hrs away.
one with a pop. over 50,000 is 1 hr away. LOL....

Friday - Meet at the Home of Mespock - those camping in back yard some time to set up tents. Refreshments on the Porch! If Pepperman hasn't finished them all off...

Depending upon when everyone or most everyone get here -

7:00 PM - Suicide Burgers, Refreshments, and Bon Fire at Da Kikers (about 2 miles from my house)

9:00 PM - Those wanting to check out local establishments head to town (Remember Heather is working this weekend - All unrulies are taken to the local Psych Ward for a nice restful stay and counseling - I'm figuring that Debi will be attending). Those wanting to stay and enjoy the fire and company are welcome to stay.

Saturday

8:00 AM - Local Swimming Pool open for showers and freshening up. (For those who are Camping)

9:00 - 11:30 AM - LvC Member line up cars Main Street Boscobel and Breakfast at the Unique Cafe.

12:00 AM - Gather and organize for Cuirse -

1:00 PM - Car Cruise with other local Classic Muscle Cars and Hot Rods

3:00 PM - Meet back in Boscobel for Car Show and Beach Party

All LvC members and Car Show members $5.00 admission to Beach Part

Car Show and Beach Party 3:00 to Dark

Food and Beverages available at Beach Party.

Too Bad Debi will miss out on most of the fun as she'll be in group session with Heather in the Psych unit LOL...

Sunday

Wake up at some time - Showers at City Pool.. Breakfast... and the rest is from the hip.

We'll be posting pics daily...​
All are Welcome!!

Count me in!! This is just too close for me not to go. I look forward to meeting you all and having a great time. Please let me know if you need me to bring anything besides a tent, some chairs and beer:)

This is going to be a great meet, I will be there on Friday, probably arrive at Rich's house some time in the afternoon, Get the tent set up and all so wme and Nyssa are good to go.

Some Quick Directions ---

Getting to my house!!! Boscobel is small don't worry LOL....

Coming from the South on US Hwy 61...

Take 61 to Bluff Street. (Turn Right at the Dairy Queen :zgreenbou )

On Bluff Street you will pass the Hospital (Debi's - place of rest for the weekend -:waving: ) - (3 blocks) You will come to a stop sign. This is Wisconsin Ave. (our main street). Go Straight stay on Bluff Street... Go 3.5 blocks - You will pass our Grade School and a small bridge.

Address 410 East Bluff St.

Phone - 608-375-4771

If we are not there - 608-375-5020 (The Kikers where the BBQ will be held)

If you car coming from the North on US Hwy 61 Turn Right Left at Dairy Queen

Getting to the Kikers from My house -

Head East from my house on Bluff Street 4.5 blocks Turn left at Stop Sign (Oaks Road).

Head North on Oaks Road 3 Blocks Turn Right at Stop Sign on Old C.

Stay on old C for about 1.5 miles Look for a house with a bunch of LvC members by it... LOL.... You will know which house it is.

The Kiker's
4774 Old C
Boscobel, WI 53805

95Pred8r said:
Count me in!! This is just too close for me not to go. I look forward to meeting you all and having a great time. Please let me know if you need me to bring anything besides a tent, some chairs and beer:)

Tent, Chairs, and Beer sounds good to me!!! We'll take care of whatever else we need when everyone get's here.

Remember Boscobel is small... If we need anything the Piggly Wiggly is only a few blocks away!!

mespock said:
Some Quick Directions ---
Getting to my house!!! Boscobel is small don't worry LOL....
Coming from the South on US Hwy 61...
Take 61 to Bluff Street. (Turn Right at the Dairy Queen :zgreenbou )
On Bluff Street you will pass the Hospital (Debi's - place of rest for the weekend -:waving: ) - (

Yeah right, you better give me directions to whatever is 50 miles in the opposite direction if you expect me to be there! lolol

SEE YALL THERE!!!

MsM8

MsM8tress said:
Yeah right, you better give me directions to whatever is 50 miles in the opposite direction if you expect me to be there! lolol

SEE YALL THERE!!!

MsM8

I'm Trusting that Brent is bringing directions from Chicago and he'll keep you in the right Direction...

Now It's getting you to Midway Airport that has me worried....

mespock said:
I'm Trusting that Brent is bringing directions from Chicago and he'll keep you in the right Direction...

Now It's getting you to Midway Airport that has me worried....

YALL! GESH! I know where midway is! half way between here and there. Dont worry Brent I'll be there, um, errr, well half way there!,uhhh right?!

lolol
MsM8

Debi head East and North... Don't forget bentalan... He's at Midway... It an airport in Chicago.... No not O'hare Midway!!! If you get to Iowa you went too far.

Hey mespock, please PM me your cell #. I'll be leaving as soon as I wake up this afternoon and should arrive between 6 and 8. I'm not setting my alarm, so I don't know when I'll get up. See everybody tonight!!!

the wife and i are throwing the last few things together and jumpin in the car in prob in 1/2 an hour we found a few shorter ways that the wife wants to try so we will see but we should be fine, i hope everyone has a sweet tooth cuz im bringing a suprise, (everyone will just wait and see) and i aint lugging it all back home

Just got out of the shower, Car is out idleing with the ac on, and tunes pumping. Be there in a few hours.

Mike........& JD :)

Hey Hey Hey.... It's been a great time so far...

Pics will be coming very soon...

But first I'll have to go get me 95 from Madison... Torquemonkey is in the air and on his way back to AZ...

Nice visit from Bryan (MosterMark) last night... It's been a great LvC Party..

The meet was real good i won't e able to post any pics until i get home which will be sometime tuesday. and it will be POST TIME. :D

Nothing i can do about it Serg, i am still at Rich's house and my plane home doesn't leave until 4:01pm tomorrow.

well i just got done cleaning up all 130-something pics, now i just need to resize them, ugh, my sig is now a teaser pic from the drive back
and mike i wanna see that pic of the man harassing me, lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back