July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I commit I commit - if I get dibs on the recroom I commit! I've already request leave so I'm deff in! ummm heck, Im going to put in for another 8 day cause we are gonna have fun and I'll need the recovery time! heheheh

COME ON HOTTIES whip out your planner, I know there is a calendar in the back of your little black book, and let's let Rich make this happen!

hehhe Go Rich!!!!! it's your Party, go Rich!!!!!!!

MsM8

Oh. yeah! Looks like a plan. I will have to do a little research into the trip before any concrete confirmation. Should'nt take too long, I posted the time off for the trip and had it confirmed w/ my Boss.
I like getting out of town for a while and escape the heat by heading North.

So far I have looked in to this;
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...&2l=BwL+oSOZCB0=&2g=pbmbXrkKHkE=&2v=CITY&2pl=

Next is; fly/drive, drive which/rent what, hotel room, who can I get to invite/join, yada-yada.

Thanks for the personal invite!

Looks like there is some intrest in having a meet in Boscobel in July.

The meet will coninside with the Boscobel Beach Party (No ocean front land sorry). Just some good times with music and fun.

Meet will include a Curise throught the area with stops at some points of intrest.

I have some home space available and a back yard that tents may be put up for camping.

Plus there are local motels including the River Inn which for Boscobel is pretty nice.

More information to come.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan, i know some thing happened today there were more posts in this thread than this!!!

I know this is early but I just want to give notice that we don't have many motels in the Boscobel area.

Our best is the River INN Use to be a Super 8. Because of weddings and other events this place books up fast. If you are planning on coming for the weekend and not camping (Joey LOL that's if you head west) I would suggest booking a room as soon as you know you are coming.

Our other motel is The Sands Motel it's nice but it's a mom and pop kind of place.

Other Lodging is the Laughing Llama Farm Ok Dave I know this would be up your alley LOL.. but your camping in my back yard.

Whatever you do don't book at the Huble Motel. You'll be sorry! LOL...

Right now my plan is to have a gathering Friday night at my house for those coming for the full weekend. Beers and refreshments on my front porch then a night on the town LOL... Boscobel is small we don't have to worry about drunk driving. We can walk LOL...

Saturday - Break fast (not at Kopper's Kitchen - LOL) then Invade Southwest Wisconsin with classic luxury cars with a twist of muscle for a Car Cruise - Then head to the Beach Party.

Sunday - Hmmmm.. wake up and lots of Coffee....

More info to come.

The pepperman is planning to attend, Rich make sure there is plenty of Killians to drink I will be very thirsty when i get there :D

mespock said:
I know this is early but I just want to give notice that we don't have many motels in the Boscobel area.

Other Lodging is the Laughing Llama Farm Ok Dave I know this would be up your alley LOL.. but your camping in my back yard.
Dave, is that where you are going to stay, I thought you were going to camp in Rich's back yard :D

mespock said:

Our best is the River INN Use to be a Super 8. Because of weddings and other events this place books up fast. If you are planning on coming for the weekend and not camping (Joey LOL that's if you head west) I would suggest booking a room as soon as you know you are coming.

Our other motel is The Sands Motel it's nice but it's a mom and pop kind of place.

Whatever you do don't book at the Huble Motel. You'll be sorry! LOL...

Right now my plan is to have a gathering Friday night at my house for those coming for the full weekend. Beers and refreshments on my front porch then a night on the town LOL... Boscobel is small we don't have to worry about drunk driving. We can walk LOL...

Saturday - Break fast (not at Kopper's Kitchen - LOL) then Invade Southwest Wisconsin with classic luxury cars with a twist of muscle for a Car Cruise - Then head to the Beach Party.

Sunday - Hmmmm.. wake up and lots of Coffee....

More info to come.

Looks like I will be camping in the yard.:D The concert sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

I've asked for that week off (13th to the 19th)...

All I gotta do is actucally save up alittle $$, get a new A/C compresser for my Lincoln and I shal be down there!

So in otherwords - just PENCIL me in for now...:D

Hey Rich,
I think I will be off work that weekend. I think Irina and I will be driving up:cool: :cool: So watch out!!

Very cool Serg, i plan on being there also, it will be good to finally meet :cool:

Pepps, Y:cool: ou better leave your computer at home we don't want you to be unsociable LOL:D

Pepps, Y:cool: u better leave your computer at home we don't want you to be unsociable LOL:D

As long as Rich has plenty of Killians to drink i will be alright :D , I might try to get a notebook computer by then :D

I'm gonna sticky this thread in this forum, and as the time gets closer, i'll be cross posting it to other forums. I, and dad are definatly in. I have a feeling that Jeb will be making the trip also.

Lets get it done guys. Last august's meet was a BLAST and I would like to make it bigger this year.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back