July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

Summer is fast approaching... Lets start making more plans for the July Meet.

I'll be having another Mark VIII by then!! I'll be a member of the Golden 24 club...

I'll have a 93, 94, and a 95 Mark VIII. Three more to go and counting!!!

WOW. It was not that long ago when you were going to sell the 93, now you will have another one. Rich you're on a roll man.

It is absolutely official now by the way, Nyssa and I will both be in Boscobel in July. Can't wait to see everyone.

Conti94 said:
WOW. It was not that long ago when you were going to sell the 93, now you will have another one. Rich you're on a roll man.

It is absolutely official now by the way, Nyssa and I will both be in Boscobel in July. Can't wait to see everyone.

Then have Nyssa sign up I want to see that list grow..

Tell Nyssa Heather's looking forward to meeting her again...

I'll will tell her to sign up rich. I will let her know next time I talk to her.

Oh and mike, it is very likely she will be making something for the meet, I don't know what it will be yet man. But whatever it is. It will probably be really good.:)

My first meet, wow i can't wait to see everyone, cool conti glad that you and nyssa will be there. People you need to sign up for this meet it is going to be a Blast.

mespock said:
I want 10 on the list by June!!!

Hey Rich!~ I'm a 10 ;) but it sure would be nice to have your back yard and the rest of the town swarming with LVC HOTTIES....who knows this could be the first LINCOLN, CADILLAC Sturgis!!!!

HEY HOTTIES - this is going to be one heck of a party, bring your HOT LVC RIDES OUT AND LETS MAKE THIS AN EVENT THAT BOSCOBEL WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!

and if that dont get ya out there, check this out...

HOTTIES!!!! There is only 1 cop and Rich TAUGHT HIM in school! Now if That sounds like a free ride to take the town for a few days to me!!!

Get your butt registerd, be a part of the beginning of a LVC Tradition, Im sure there will be many Boscobel Meets to follow but none will be able to be the 1st so get your butt registered!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!!!
MsM8

Now Debi we have more than one cop in town... So don't think this is Mayberry... LOL...

But I am hoping this will be a very special time for LvC... For those still thinking about coming. There isn't much left for lodging near by. Prairie Du Chein would be the closest.

Otherwise feel free to join those who are camping in my back yard.

Conti94, Jibit, 94m5 and entourage, Redwingvksm.... Others who have rooms and may be acceptable to sharing Torquemonkey.... May be even floor space...

Others coming brentalan, MsM8tress, Pepperman, chickenviii, Sergmark, Nyssa.

There is going to be a Car Show in the Park along with the concerts. This is the first year for the Car Show. We are hoping to turn this into an Annual event in Boscobel. Concerts and Cars... Let's show them what LvC has...

Don't forget the car cruise also... This will be more than just a meet and great, a whole weekend of fun with LvC.....

MsM8tress said:
Hey Rich!~ I'm a 10 ;) but it sure would be nice to have your back yard and the rest of the town swarming with LVC HOTTIES....who knows this could be the first LINCOLN, CADILLAC Sturgis!!!!

HEY HOTTIES - this is going to be one heck of a party, bring your HOT LVC RIDES OUT AND LETS MAKE THIS AN EVENT THAT BOSCOBEL WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!

and if that dont get ya out there, check this out...

HOTTIES!!!! There is only 1 cop and Rich TAUGHT HIM in school! Now if That sounds like a free ride to take the town for a few days to me!!!

Get your butt registerd, be a part of the beginning of a LVC Tradition, Im sure there will be many Boscobel Meets to follow but none will be able to be the 1st so get your butt registered!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!!!
MsM8

Snowseeker said:
Where is Boscobel located in wi? I may be up for it if it isn't to far away.

Steven's Point is only about 2.5 to 3 hours away... Map

There are quicker ways but this is what Yahoo shows you.

Would be good to get some more WI members coming. If members and make it from AZ and OK I'm sure you can get here from Stevens Point.

The official sign up for the July 14th - 16th Summer meet in Boscobel.

Let's make this meet big
and a Nation wide LvC Meet
Canada Member here your chance to attend an LvC Meet
Wisconsin is not that far away

Meet Activities
Friday Social Gathering of LvC Members
Saturday Car Cruise
Saturday Car Show
Saturday Beach Party
Sunday Social Gathering and Goodbyes

Arrangements can be made for distant members to ride from Chicago to Boscobel for those needing or wanting to fly in.

Members who are driving from the East may contact MsM8tress to arrange a caravan journey of LvC members to Boscobel

Lodging:
Remember to book your room or let me know if you will be camping in my back yard. I have two tents that can be used for any members who would like to camp with the camping LvC members but do not have or cannot bring a tent.

Boscobel has very few motels and all Boscobel motels are full, so book you room at the Fennimore Hills now. They will not charge your credit card until the date of your departure. So guarantee your room now. Link to

Meet Threads
Midwest Thread
Anything Goes Thread

Everyone is Welcome

Rich (Mespock)

Official Sign Up here

People we need more to sign up and attend this meet, Rich is doing a great job organizing this for LVC, so lets make this a great success. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I've got 2 more days of school then it's time to start getting more things ready for our July meet. I'm working with a guy to plan the cruise route, and the car show portion of the beach party.

Are motels are pretty much booked up. There may be rooms left at the Hubl's Motel but it's not the greatest place from what I'ver heard.
Hubl's Motel (608) 375-4277

Yahoo Seach on Motels in the Area

Let's have fun!!

mespock said:

The official sign up for the July 14th - 16th Summer meet in Boscobel.

Let's make this meet big
and a Nation wide LvC Meet
Canada Member here your chance to attend an LvC Meet
Wisconsin is not that far away

Meet Activities
Friday Social Gathering of LvC Members
Saturday Car Cruise
Saturday Car Show
Saturday Beach Party
Sunday Social Gathering and Goodbyes

Arrangements can be made for distant members to ride from Chicago to Boscobel for those needing or wanting to fly in.

Members who are driving from the East may contact MsM8tress to arrange a caravan journey of LvC members to Boscobel

Lodging:
Remember to book your room or let me know if you will be camping in my back yard. I have two tents that can be used for any members who would like to camp with the camping LvC members but do not have or cannot bring a tent.

Boscobel has very few motels and all Boscobel motels are full, so book you room at the Fennimore Hills now. They will not charge your credit card until the date of your departure. So guarantee your room now. Link to

Meet Threads
Midwest Thread
Anything Goes Thread

Everyone is Welcome

Rich (Mespock)

Official Sign Up here

Well I have to say I am sorry I can't make this event. I was so much looking forward to going to. :( :(
I have a family situation that will not let me attend.
On the bright side I am now married and will post a couple of pictures soon.:D :D :D

I have cancelled my room at the Fenmore, I had a suite if anyone is interested.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry to hear that Serg, if the family situation clears before the meet come on down it would be good to meet you and your new wife. Congrats to you and your new wife, may you both have a long and happy life together.

Sorry to hear that you will not be attending... I was very much hoping to see you again this summer Serg.

Congrat on the wedding... Hope everything is working well in that dept.

Family always comes first (even though you are part of the LvC family LOL... it is well understood why you can't make it)

Good Luck and have a great summer.... Remember there will be more events yet this summer. Joey's BBQ and Cruise Night I'm assuming..

Update on activities:

Friday - Meet at the Home of Mespock - those camping in back yard some time to set up tents.

Depending upon when everyone or most everyone get here -

7:00 PM - Suicide Burgers and Refreshments at Da Kikers (about 2 miles from my house)

9:00 PM - Those wanting to check out local establishments head to town (Remember Heather is working this weekend - All unrulies are taken to the local Psych Ward for a nice restful stay and counseling - I'm figuring that Debi will be attending). Those wanting to stay and enjoy the fire and company are welcome to stay.

Saturday

8:00 AM - Local Swimming Pool open for showers and freshening up.

9:00 AM - LvC Member line up cars Main Street Boscobel and Breakfast at the Unique Cafe.

11:00 AM - Gather and organize for Cuirse -

12:00 PM - Car Cruise with other local Classic Muscle Cars and Hot Rods

3:00 PM - Meet back in Boscobel for Car Show and Beach Party

All LvC members and Car Show members $5.00 admission to Beach Part

Car Show and Beach Party 3:00 to 12:00

Food and Beverages available at Beach Party.

Too Bad Debi will miss out on most of the fun as she'll be in group session with Heather in the Psych unit LOL...

Sunday

Wake up at some time - Showers at City Pool.. Breakfast... and the rest is from the hip.

We'll be posting pics daily...

Members online

Back