July 14th - 16th Summer Meet

lolol...think again Hottie Host! lolol I'm dying my hair red, Heather is dying hers blonde and we are gettin a weekend pass!!!
Be prepared cause we will be ready to rip Boscobel up...and she will be able to blame it all on me! hehehe

Hummm breakfast and shower at the pool, nice plan Rich....looks like Im rubbin off on you ;)

DAAAAAANNNG!!! GONNA BE A PARTY IN THE HILLS!

Smooches!

MsM8

On Friday I talked to the guy who will be leading the car cruise. He said that he has to work unitl Noon so the cruise will have to start at 1:00 PM.

This gives us more time to spend at the Unique and for everyone to get ready.

Time to sign up for the meet of the year, lets make this meet a big success. More people need to sign up. :cool:

There is still a lot of Room
in my Back Yard and I mean a lot!!
All are welcome

Right now about 6 members are camping
Jibit, Conti94, Nyssa, Redwingvksm, JD, 94m5.
I have one more tent available for someone who would need to use one,
and I'm sure I could find more if need be.
3 members are in my house Pepperman, brentalan, and MsM8tress.
I have one bunk bed available for someone who wouldn't mind a climb.
2 members have found rooms outside Boscobel. chickenviii found a spot at Napps Motel in Fennimore, and torquemonkey is booked at Fennimore Hills
There may be rooms available in
Prairie Du Chien about 30 min. away for those wanting something more comfortable. Also Richland Center, 30 min. away also, may have some rooms still.
You will need to do a motel search of the area for rooms. Remember Boscobel isn't a large Metro area and the closest city with a pop. over 100,000 is 1.5 hrs away.
one with a pop. over 50,000 is 1 hr away. LOL....

Friday - Meet at the Home of Mespock - those camping in back yard some time to set up tents. Refreshments on the Porch! If Pepperman hasn't finished them all off...

Depending upon when everyone or most everyone get here -

7:00 PM - Suicide Burgers and Refreshments at Da Kikers (about 2 miles from my house)

9:00 PM - Those wanting to check out local establishments head to town (Remember Heather is working this weekend - All unrulies are taken to the local Psych Ward for a nice restful stay and counseling - I'm figuring that Debi will be attending). Those wanting to stay and enjoy the fire and company are welcome to stay.

Saturday

8:00 AM - Local Swimming Pool open for showers and freshening up.

9:00 - 11:30 AM - LvC Member line up cars Main Street Boscobel and Breakfast at the Unique Cafe.

12:00 AM - Gather and organize for Cuirse -

1:00 PM - Car Cruise with other local Classic Muscle Cars and Hot Rods

3:00 PM - Meet back in Boscobel for Car Show and Beach Party

All LvC members and Car Show members $5.00 admission to Beach Part

Car Show and Beach Party 3:00 to Dark

Food and Beverages available at Beach Party.

Too Bad Debi will miss out on most of the fun as she'll be in group session with Heather in the Psych unit LOL...

Sunday

Wake up at some time - Showers at City Pool.. Breakfast... and the rest is from the hip.

We'll be posting pics daily...​
All are Welcome!!

Last edited:
People there are ony 2 1/2 weeks until the best meet on LVC, sign up and plan on being there, it will b a blast. :cool:

I may be in a cast for my wrist, but i am definately going to be there.

I and Torquemonkey will be getting there on thursday, come on people more have signed up and others are waiting to see if they can make it, it will be a blast. :cool:

The countdown has begun if you want to be at the meet in July at Boscobel, Wisconsin sign up now and make planes to attend. :cool:

Im In Madison Wi

Who needs a ride from madison? let me know. I am so there!
Chris

shelbyisis said:
Who needs a ride from madison? let me know. I am so there!
Chris
Very cool look foward to seeing you there, and :W to :V you will like this place. :cool:

I'm starting to think about Friday the 14th's Night's grill out.

What I am going to supply are the Burgers and Buns - if those coming would like to pick up some side dishes (at our local grocery store or on there to Boscobel that would be appreciated), I'll also have some chips but if anyone wants to help out on that front it would also be much appreciated. As for drinks I would ask that we BYOB (Bring your own Beer - or for those under age BYOP). I'll have coolers and fridge for keeping things cold.

Also I have some chairs but depending upon how many members make it those nice fold up chairs fit real easy in the back of a Lincoln or Caddy.

OK, I'm new to this site, but I love my Lincoln and would love to go to this meet if I can fit it in. The good news is I only live about 4 hrs(?) north so I could swing down for a day easy , maybe for more. I was just wondering what y'all have planned for the weekend. Friday BBQ sounds like a great start!!

mespock said:
I'm starting to think about Friday the 14th's Night's grill out.

What I am going to supply are the Burgers and Buns - if those coming would like to pick up some side dishes (at our local grocery store or on there to Boscobel that would be appreciated), I'll also have some chips but if anyone wants to help out on that front it would also be much appreciated. As for drinks I would ask that we BYOB (Bring your own Beer - or for those under age BYOP). I'll have coolers and fridge for keeping things cold.

Also I have some chairs but depending upon how many members make it those nice fold up chairs fit real easy in the back of a Lincoln or Caddy.

Sounds excellent i will be bringing a couple chairs, and I will pick up some goodies for the BBQ. Maybe nyssa will come up with something for the BBQ to.

Aight, my dumb a$$ found the schedule clearly dislayed earlier in this thread. Sorry, I got all excited when I saw that it was in WI and skipped right to the end. I'm gonna pick up my fiance' for lunch and see if she wants to go. Looks like a lot of fun!

Members online

No members online now.
Back