EMBLEMS (custom)

good luck with the emblems cant wait to see how they turn out. i'm looking for something to make my ride stand out

I'll take a few of those :shifty:

To those of you that have already painted your own emblems.....how did you do it? I am trying to paint the star and it just seems like I keep getting it on the background area and it will look like crap. Maybe I just need to see how it is when it dries and maybe run some sandpaper over it before I paint the background?

Let me know how you did your, thanks!

Disregard the last post. Have some new pics because I know a few of you are getting the itch...

I made 4 new emblems tonight so I could play around with paint and see if it was something I would want to do for those ordering emblems. I learned that I need to stick to spray paint instead of a brush on paint. In the pics you will still notice imperfections in the pieces because I am still using my original mold and process. After doing some reading I now know that to get the kind of results I want I will need to cure the parts under pressure(it forces out the air bubbles or makes them microscopic :-D ) and probably still some heat.

So the first 3 pics are the new emblems I cast.

The next one is me trying to use a red brush on paint to make some red and black emblems that a few have asked for. In the following is the emblem I had already spray painted with a chrome/silver which I took and sanded the back down to see how it'd work.

The next two pics are the chrome/silver with the black background placed next to the original emblem. Guess which one is stock?! You probably can since I don't think I can match the stock chrome but the whole point of this thing is because everyone wants something different!

The next pic is a close-up of the red on black emblem.

Last two pics, have the red and silver star emblems side by side.

Enjoy!

Next post I'll talk about some pricing! :D

April 24 (7).jpg

April 24 (6).jpg

April 24 (8).jpg

April 24 (9).jpg

April 24 (10).jpg

April 24 (1).jpg

April 24 (2).jpg

April 24 (3).jpg

April 24 (4).jpg

April 24 (5).jpg

damn close.

Just need to get the lines more sharp and defined.

damn close.

Just need to get the lines more sharp and defined.

They actually are just as sharp it's just that it doesn't show well in the pictures and the chrome stock emblem will look sharper than most spray paints.

Nice. The black n red is hott.

How r u painting these? Like do you shoot fhe star paint on it first, then sand the back until just the star remains colored?

Because that seems it would work well, then once the star is dry you can just shoot black all over the back without messing with taping off stuff.

I really like the black w/red logo that looks awesome. Very subtle but still a really nice touch. Can't wait to get a set installed!

Those look great. Excellent work!

Looking good! I'm with Soopa. I would like a couple of the clear ones myself.

Saw them in person today. The lines are infact crisp and damn near perfect. I'm excited to see what else he will be making.

Nice. The black n red is hott.

How r u painting these? Like do you shoot fhe star paint on it first, then sand the back until just the star remains colored?

Because that seems it would work well, then once the star is dry you can just shoot black all over the back without messing with taping off stuff.

That is exactly it and it works very well! It's nice because spray paint gets in all of the nooks and crannies then when you sand it you get the nice clean edge between the background and the star. Krylon or fusion paint seems to work the best for these. I will include a few different pricing levels because some people may want to paint their own and some may not want to deal with it, plus I will have a ton of colors to choose from anyway.

Send some over, I'll snap a few promotional pics :D

very nice craftsmanship im sure the final product will be awesome

Hmm the red don't stand out enough. Maybe some hot pink :shifty:

JK looks great

Hot pink would actually be legit...

:shifty:

And a lime green version too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back