Your car in front of _________.

Waterfountain. No action shots. You must be out of the car. Rules have not changed.

Water fountain?
2mq4uaw.jpg

or water fountain?
2u5dwms.jpg

Fountain.jpg

This was as close as I could get without breaking the law and going up on the sidewalk but there is the water fountain.

Next challenge = Picture your Mark at a Chevron gas pump before or after getting some good 93 put in.

I win!!:D Just so happened, I needed some gas. I want the next picture to be IN FRONT of a movie theater. The Marquee and the box office should be in the background.
000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0012.jpg

Couldn't resist. Had to take more than one.

I win!!:D Just so happened, I needed some gas. I want the next picture to be IN FRONT of a movie theater. The Marquee and the box office should be in the background.

000_0014.jpg

Couldn't resist. Had to take more than one.

No intentions on thread hijacking but dude, where did u get your exhaust tips? Scary looking but sick!:D

What about at a mall which has the box office to the movie theater inside?

32276_430700451139_729516139_6056253_7508552_n.jpg

BAM!

Next, your car getting washed! You soapin the thing up, or in a drive thru car wash(ick) And this is a MUST HAVE something in the pic that says LVC on it. So we know its not an old pic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back