Your car in front of _________.

Another member asked me to post this here....My car next to Turn 2 at Daytona International Speedway.

LincolnonDaytonaSpeedway.jpg

Random....

Not really, as I said another member asked me to post it here probably because this thread contains a lot of Marks in front of cool places. I would think turn 2 inside Daytona International Speedway would classify as pretty cool.

Not really, as I said another member asked me to post it here probably because this thread contains a lot of Marks in front of cool places. I would think turn 2 inside Daytona International Speedway would classify as pretty cool.

I think it is a very cool pic. :cool:

we need laser to moderate cuz i think its been long enough (7 days or something) that the person that said totem pole needs to post a pic of his car or pick somewhere else (but last time i said this i got yelled at, so check with the rules to be sure)

Alright! Thread writter overwrite privelage!

Totem didnt happen and he never updated so I am picking the new pic.

Picture of your car with a sexy bra on its hood!

Please dont muck up the thread with useless "FAIL" posts or bickering or derailing. Dont post pics cause someone said "Hey, it would be cool if you put a random pic on there.
Grow up guys!

I have been asked not to pick on people so much and I have mellowed but hawt damn some of you guys really make me wanna go back to ass hole mode. :lol:

tbirdbra.jpg

tbirdbra2.jpg

Since the mustang counted so does my Thunderbird! My fiance's bra on my Thunderbird....mmmm heated!

Next challenge: Your car in front of an adult superstore of your choice, but it must be during the day and it must have a "XXX" sign somewhere on the building and it must be a neon sign.

Enjoy!

The idea was to make them not so hard cause people get butt hurt. :lol:

Seriously though. Off the wall stuff is cool but keep it easy too so the thread gets some speed then try for the harder stuff. Also it should be something yourself can readily take so that if nobody else gets the pic after 3 days then the challenge can be changed faster. :)

The idea was to make them not so hard cause people get butt hurt. :lol:

Seriously though. Off the wall stuff is cool but keep it easy too so the thread gets some speed then try for the harder stuff. Also it should be something yourself can readily take so that if nobody else gets the pic after 3 days then the challenge can be changed faster. :)

If nobody can meet my challenge I'll change it. My request isn't hard out here in Vegas. Just let me know if people get butt hurt and I'll change it to something else random or fun.

If nobody can meet my challenge I'll change it. My request isn't hard out here in Vegas. Just let me know if people get butt hurt and I'll change it to something else random or fun.

I think you should have had the challenge be: A stripper posing with your car. Of course she would have to be in her bra and panties. :D

Fine I suppose my challenge is difficult to anyone in a more wholesome state so..for the sake of getting the thread moving again....I'll settle for a picture of your car in front of a chuck-e cheese bonus points if you get the mouse to pose with the car.....

Alright, once again we have moved past 7 days and the last challenger has not picked something new. Chuck-E-Cheese dont count as he didnt post his car next to the first challenge he made.

So as thread master I will make the next challeng!

*thinks hard*
*farts*
*idea*

Your kid in the trunk of a Mark VIII. :)
*please leave lid open*

What happens if you dont have a kid, can it be some random one from off the streets?
JK.
What about a friend?

Members online

Back