Your car in front of _________.

Ok, I made my 7 year old stop playing his PS3 to come get in the trunk. He said "this is stupid" :D

Fountain001.jpg

Next picture has to be at a Sonic Drive In, pulled in next to the menu during open hours.

ewww, you've got Duralast junk in your trunk!

plug wires that have been there for around 4 or 5 months, still new in the box. Thought about taking them back because I don't need them. I have had the Kenwood Excelon and the JL Audio stuff sitting back there too for just as long but I'm about to get started on all that soon.

Ok, I made my 7 year old stop playing his PS3 to come get in the trunk. He said "this is stupid" :D

Fountain001.jpg

Next picture has to be at a Sonic Drive In, pulled in next to the menu during open hours.

lol i can hear it now "this is stupid dad..... i was just about to level up......."

plug wires that have been there for around 4 or 5 months, still new in the box. Thought about taking them back because I don't need them.

Keep the 90 day return policy in mind, if you have a receipt it's useless now... If you do decide to return them for store credit, they'll probably try to look them up in the warranty file and see they're over 90 days, so just say you bought them 2 months ago at a different Autozone and don't remember the phone number they're under...

Dang. I am 700' from one but my road to the back of my property is not something I will subject my car to. There are several up the road but I just washed the car and the gravel road will make it dirty. :(

Dang. I am 700' from one but my road to the back of my property is not something I will subject my car to. There are several up the road but I just washed the car and the gravel road will make it dirty. :(

I have a lot of them around here too but not sure if I'll be driving the road that leads to them for the same reasons. Here in Alabama, the roads are mud holes, hidden in the grass. Go get on the gravel road Laser. You know you wanna wash it again.

i know laser has washed his car since his last post

i was on vacation and got some barn pics from AR now lets see some windmills!!

wave to the wife in the second pic

189.jpg

190.jpg

gee whiz chicken it says your CAR in front of...can't you follow instructions.

I believe at one point, one of the challenges was post your car in fornt of a speed limit sign that didnt end in 0 or 5. It was here or another site, but either way, this is a thread hijack on behalf of Mike (95M5).
photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

DD's are aloud
Yes, its allowed. :)
I believe at one point, one of the challenges was post your car in fornt of a speed limit sign that didnt end in 0 or 5. It was here or another site, but either way, this is a thread hijack on behalf of Mike (95M5).
photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

DUDE!!!!!! That was on Stangnet! That challenge was given up on as we all insisted there was not one! :lol:

Go post it in there, that thread is dying too. :lol:

BTW, Screw-rice. I really want a black/tan second gen LSC. If its not rusted and you decide to sell her then let me know please. I am serious.

I know 80% of you hate the tan interiors but I like them best and the black/tan is my second favorite combo.

Kyle..... You misspelled my user name..... You Goober.

We were discussing interesting threads, and this one came up. We just happened to have that sign, courtesy of our buddy Dave. So we shot those pics with Kyle holding the sign, and me on the Jesus phone/camera.

After reading several pages of this thread, I'm convinced it should be renamed to "Post while you're totally :q:q:q:qing drunk!"

Laser- I will post them up over there too, I couldn't remember which site that challenge came up on.
The black on tan I like aswell since it has a nice "classy" look. Not to mention it is a little better than black when hoping in after it heats up in the sun. I think if I had black interior I would need a skin graph by now. :lol:
If I ever decide to sell, I will definitely let you know, and it is rust free. Course, we could just swap cars. :lol:

I didn't even notice the spelling error Mike, why can't your Jesus phone fix it? :lol:

After reading several pages of this thread, I'm convinced it should be renamed to "Post while you're totally :q:q:q:qing drunk!"

The same could be said about most of the conversations in the political forum fossten.........

Members online

No members online now.
Back