Your car in front of _________.

yes, one would think all the highly enlightend people on this forum would cut the :q:q:q:q and go get pictures!

omg close this off track down syndrome full thread the :q:q:q:q down jesus christ is everyone in here full of adhd no one can stay the :q:q:q:q on track for more than one single post. holy :q:q:q:q i feel like Stephen Hawking after reading this :q:q:q:q.

omg close this off track down syndrome full thread the :q:q:q:q down jesus christ is everyone in here full of adhd no one can stay the :q:q:q:q on track for more than one single post. holy :q:q:q:q i feel like Stephen Hawking after reading this :q:q:q:q.

+1! Close it, people can do it miscellaneously when they feel like it & make their own thread! It's so f:eek:cking easy yet people can't manage to do this!

I still think this is a cool thread, dont get rid of it! However it could possibly use a mod to clean it up a little.

MarkStadium.jpg

That was as close as I could park to get a decent picture, thats in Charlotte. This is the stadium that the Panthers play at.

Next Challenge -- A good picture of your car in a parking garage. Nothing fancy, but just dont shoot the ass end of your car pulled in a spot with cars on both sides.

I still think this is a cool thread, dont get rid of it! However it could possibly use a mod to clean it up a little.

MarkStadium.jpg

That was as close as I could park to get a decent picture, thats in Charlotte. This is the stadium that the Panthers play at.

Next Challenge -- A good picture of your car in a parking garage. Nothing fancy, but just dont shoot the ass end of your car pulled in a spot with cars on both sides.

You should make it mandatory to be a night shot in a garage...

Inside a parking garage and just so there isn't any conflict with the "in front of", I got that pic too.

ParkingGarage001.jpg

ParkingGarage003.jpg

Next challenge is to get a pic of your car dead smack in the front of a Taco Bell

I went to taco bell... it started raining... I jumped out to take a picture and my camera batteries died on the spot!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit! I just got home with my Taco Bell food! :lol:

I just want to see someone have a picture of them doing a burnout :) Doesn't matter where I figure you gotta cruise out to some abandoned road to do it. If that doesn't fly we can do a water fountain.

What about a burnout infront of a police station? lol

RULES:

1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken while out of the car.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

7) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
action shots
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

8) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

So unless Staff posts a different challenge anyone can post a pic in front of Taco Bell with a new challenge. If you get a pic and post it with a new challenge before Staff corrects his then yours will be the new challenge and his will be voided.

So unless Staff posts a different challenge anyone can post a pic in front of Taco Bell with a new challenge. If you get a pic and post it with a new challenge before Staff corrects his then yours will be the new challenge and his will be voided.

Does a KenTaco work?

If so next picture in a cemetery at dusk or night.

Just quickly washed my car because of all the "bird bombs". LOL.

tocobellpic.jpg

My bad, didnt see his next post.

Yeah, waterfountain it is guys. :)

Besides, yours is void cause you have to be out of the car. :p

+3 we need a clean up yo RICH!!!!!!

good thread yes some mass fukkin confusion but whatever its all in fun

so laser whats the challenge a barn? j/k :p lololololololol (i know what it is so i dont need a post of :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:qety :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q)

It's a water fountain........ where did a cemetery come from :confused: Does Staff have within 3 days to correct or come back and say water fountain? If he doesn't, then it's automatically a cemetery I'm assuming.

Members online

No members online now.
Back