Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

haha obviously i had the LS haha... id joke about a cl cause thats a sick car the LS is kind f a sh*tty car... but yes i really had one haha... i wouldnt have taken the time to make 100 n whatever posts i have here if i didnt

You sold your sh*tty (your words) LS for top dollar.
What did you end up buying or are you still looking?

haha right now i have an 03 ram 2500 that im using until i find something i want...

haha thats not even me

Sure looks like you, and so does this picture from page 10 of the thread. Looks like you in your avatar pic.

773865143_l.jpg

whadda DOUSHE!

To quote the A-Team: "I love it when a plan comes together". Ya'll are just killing this guy digging up video and pictures and posts. I knew it was all BS from his first post. The guys a poser, i unfortunately have encountered so many dumb ass's like him in my life and my line of work. Its just sad how many others there are around the country, in every state, in every city. He's gonna end up shot one of these days if he doesnt change. Its sucks because one of the old threads with me calling this guy out got removed, but do i atleast get credit for calling this guy out from the start, that was months ago? And now he's driving a Ram truck, LS probably got repo.

And all you people that defended him and believed he bought that car, shame on you. You need to go take Street Smarts 101 or Reality 101.

Rbones....just some friendly advice....you cant live your whole live being full of sh!t and trying to be a punk. It isnt gonna work out for ya.

What a tool box haha, and this thread should definately get immortalized in the Hall of Shame, make that 2 votes.

What's the over/under on "8 Mile" being his favorite movie lol

And that PS job by RequestingFlyBy was about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

i havent been in boston in over a month, im norcal until the end of april

i honestly dont care if anyone believes me i know what i have

Thats strange - cause ive just looked and you have only used 1 IP address the whole time you have been here, and that one is from comcast in boston...

Thats strange - cause ive just looked and you have only used 1 IP address the whole time you have been here, and that one is from comcast in boston...

Are you following me? I feel like someones watching me now. Hey boner, get a life. It is people like you that make the more "mature" crowd stereotype us, our ideas, and our opinions. You dont have to lie to impress, it will come with maturity and knowledge.

I just can't wait 'til he puts pics up of the private jet he got with the money he got from selling his mom's silverware ;)

I can't believe this kid scammed a bunch of people on another forum and then had the brains to come on here and use R-Bone(r)s name again and pull some more sh!t.

I guess we'll just blame that on the concussion.
BTW, that swanson guy kicked you @ss, homey!

Okay... I can't stand it... I'm over here cramped up from laughing so hard. Aside from my one discussion on coils I try to stay out of this kind of stuff... But I have been reading it... And I'm getting a huge laugh out of it.

yeah, my usual policy is: Arguing on the net is like being in the special Olympics... Even IF you win... you're still retarded.

But this has something of a sitcom side to it; you can't help but look for this thread when you come on here and see what other drama has unfolded.

Members online

No members online now.
Back