Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

Is that fight video a joke? Kids who can't fight shouldn't act tough. Pretty sure I'd snap both of their necks.

Agreed.

Someone's acting tough. lmao.

Sorry KD, just couldnt help myself there.

LOL I get it, I guess I deserved it. My friend had to explain it to me. I wasn't trying to act tough though... just stating facts :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

What's the over/under on "8 Mile" being his favorite movie lol

And that PS job by RequestingFlyBy was about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I'll take the under and say it's PEE-WEE'S Big Adventure. And K-Fed is his favorite rapper. I about died in the floor when I saw the PS pic. this might be the funniest thread I've ever read. With the fight clip putting it over the top. From the famous words of smokey " you got knocked the F*** out, mannnnnnnnn!"

LOL...just look at that pic of him again, hes got some :q:q:q:q on his lip:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :facesjump :facesjump :facesjump :facesjump . HYLIFE, I think this has to be the ugliest thing on LVC.

Man I just woke up and this makes me not want to sleep, I wanna talk :q:q:q:q all day and night so Im not missing anything.

what_a_tool.jpg

ya what's that :shifty: I spent a good bit of time reading about his scams on that other site that was posted :p that video of him getting his ass kicked was hilarious :p

OH........., yeah he got beat up and :q:q:q:q at a skate park. He should have got a grip tape facial. I hate kids like that acting all gangster but are all skater. Like the ones in Kids..( cool movie dont get me wrong)

I wanna save that video to my Cell phone.

Did you see how many times the other wuss missed while he had him on the ground.LOLOOLOOLOLOL wow he took a beating when they actually made contact tho holy :q:q:q:q. BUT LOOK AT THAT THING ON HIS LIP!:eek:

This kid has to wanna kill himself by now and who the hell would even "WANT"access to a pick like the one he posted to get his ass kicked off.

773865143_l.jpg

that fight video was weak, you call that a fight? i calll it some love slaps. i wish digital cameras were invented back when we were getting in fights

that fight video was weak, you call that a fight? i calll it some love slaps. i wish digital cameras were invented back when we were getting in fights
+1. Ahhhh the good old days. Kids nowadays dont know what tough is. Things back then were settled one on one with two fists, maybe an occasional elbow or two. Now they travel in packs with weapons and beat up homeless guys that are all drunk. Its sad.

I counted that other kid hitting the ground at least 5 times trying to get one off..HAHA, but I seen a few that made it to his face and Im just looking at it in his perspective. For a punk like that he took a hit or 2 good ones. I doubt thats where the :q:q:q:q on his lip came from tho..LOL He probably got it from that pic he posted of himself before it kicked his ass off.

Oh and did you notice the fake pump he made,... then he got it.LOLLOLOLOLOL I really liked that part. HAHA!!!

Members online

Back