Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

R

R-BONES

2002 ls v8 72K miles... SOLD! for 10,500
still have rims if anyones interested (20 inch TIS 07)

i just put 10,000 down on a 04 cl600

i'll post pics later on today

how much for the rims? I'm in ri so i could come pick them up. I'd like ot see pics of your new car too. How old are you, if i remember you arent over that 25 yar old insurance break so im just wondering what your paying on a cl600 for insurance

yeah im 17 and im paying roughly 425 a month haha... but the car is amazing

but i dont know like maybe 1300 with tires n everything

Damn...you went from a $10,000 car to a $70,000 car with a 10k down payment...wow...isnt that like a $1000 car payment with a 5 or even 6 year loan?? Plus insurance wouldnt that be like $1500/mo ++ plus the cost of maint...DAMMMMNNNNNNN. If you can afford that you should just save up and pay cash up front! lol...

i ended up getting it for 51k and some change 30k mi

im gonna be paying about 750 a month for 5 years... not too bad

i ended up getting it for 51k and some change 30k mi

im gonna be paying about 750 a month for 5 years... not too bad

5*12=60

60*$750=$45,000

What is that... like -5% interest?!? LOL

Or was that 51k prior to your down payment?

51k for 5 years will be a whole lot more than $750/mo: if you got 0% interest (which I isn't even a possibility right now) it would be $850. A best case scenario of 6% would get you around $986 over a 60mo term

Although, if you put that 10k down, knocking down the loan value to 41k... at 4% interest you'd be around $755. But if that's the case, I really want to know who your lender is because they are actually LOOSING money on this loan given the current interest rates. It's a boat I'd love to jump on (new mustang, here I come)

Anyway, I guess I'm a bit confused

you can get 0% but you have to buy new and have great credit. My boss got 0% on a brand new caddy, so its possible but extremely hard to get. With my stang I got 4.9% but my wife works at wellsfargo so we got discount :)

So whats the CL600 got...like a TT 5.5L V12 making almost 500hp!

The KBB on an 04 CL600 in mint condition from a PRIVATE PARTY with 30k miles is $78,785! Even in fair condition it's still ilke 70k!

Damn bro, whether the pmnt is $750 or $1150 I still think being young like you and I and paying $1300/mo+ for a car I could only drive 5 months out of the year (boston = snow) would be VERY tough to swallow. Thats of course assuming that that $1300+ was coming out of my paycheck...lol.

P.S. if it is true, definite congrats but where do you buy your cars and who in the hell does your financing cuz I got this Bentley I was trying to buy and ahh.....

5*12=60

60*$750=$45,000

What is that... like -5% interest?!? LOL

Or was that 51k prior to your down payment?

51k for 5 years will be a whole lot more than $750/mo: if you got 0% interest (which I isn't even a possibility right now) it would be $850. A best case scenario of 6% would get you around $986 over a 60mo term

Although, if you put that 10k down, knocking down the loan value to 41k... at 4% interest you'd be around $755. But if that's the case, I really want to know who your lender is because they are actually LOOSING money on this loan given the current interest rates. It's a boat I'd love to jump on (new mustang, here I come)

Anyway, I guess I'm a bit confused

it was 51k before i put the 10k down on and i have another 10k saved that i also am putting towards it i got 7.8% which kinda sucks

The good part about it is that you got 10k for the car. I remember seeing it for nomore than that on blue book. thats with even less miles than what you have. My 2000 when I wanted t o sell it wasnt worth more than 9k with everything back to bone stock and its very very clean and well kept pluss only 60k on the odo and it still has warranty coverage...FULL warrnty coverage, I mean the best. Premium chrome wheels to go along with it in my storage.PM me. I wanna sell mine for that much so I can get a LSE.

it was 51k before i put the 10k down on and i have another 10k saved that i also am putting towards it i got 7.8% which kinda sucks

Oh there it is!!!! DAMN... I knew after the number crunching it was too good to be true! 7.8% really isn't that bad right now though. Actually... it's pretty good given your situation. Most banks and credit unions are offering 60mo loans for between 6-7% on used autos (IF you have damn near perfect credit). So I'd say you came out pretty good.

wow dude big ups to u 17 yo with a cl600
my mans gonna be in punani heaven

Some places give loans on cars past the 60 month mark. Got a friend w/ a 77 month loan and another was like 85. Believe the 85 month was a Cuda' or something

r bones.. we spoke about the rims but u never came to miami.. i got the cash on me.. let me know wats good

Congrats on the new purchase. I have been looking at the CLS550, but I really like the way the CL looks pillarless. It is an amazing car! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Makes me a little envious that you are able to afford $1200/mo just in payments on your ride (not to mention gas & maintenance on that v12). I think I'll be buying a house in a year when my LS is paid off. Those always stand the test of time better than cars do.

Anyway, blaze one 4 me and take some pics of that hot ride!!

n8

Before we get into the fact that the car is really expensive for a 17 year old person to own, I would like to know how he sold his LS for that much, and I know it wasnt a trade in.

I mean doesnt Paris Hilton have one of those didnt she smash two of em. Are you famouse or some :q:q:q:q? Not that Im hateing or even beeing a dick but its hard to belive even a 26 year old like myself with a very good job and perfect credit can afford one of those, and sell his LS for that much money after that many miles. The price on these cars used are dropping signif do to gas $$$ elevation $$$. I paid 16,000 for mine with 40k on the odo and 5 months later it wasnt worth dick.

Nice buy man!! congrats on that. lookin forward to seein the pics. that was a hell of a deal too. '02`s are still goin for 40 grand with decent miles on it. enjoy the new ride man. definitely a step up.

Bones.... where are the pictures? I want to see this beauty.

finally got some pics earlier... ive been really busy and i had my camera in my car and figured this place looked like a good place to take some pics of it haha... dont know about most people but i feel like a complete sh*thead taking pics of my own car

2mc83lj.jpg

48x1iww.jpg

2dir0n8.jpg

Members online

Back