Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

QUOTE: "dont know about most people but i feel like a complete sh*thead taking pics of my own car"

dumb question, but why pose with the LS and not pose with the CL600?

GORGEOUS CAR BTW!!!! NICE UPGRADE!!

vbpgimage.jpg

1. cause i was by myself when i took these pics

2. that was when i first got my LS and i was just psyched to have a car haha

3.if you really need to see me infront of it i can probably have someone take a pic of me infront of it haha

That's a very beautiful Benz, one of my favorite cars. Wheels are incredible.

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the next big BET artist next to that Benz.

That car is sick !!!! Nice upgrade :headbang:

What do you do for a living again?

You saying that you didnt have a few chicks with you to take some pics...

wow..thats a great lookin car...seems like a hell of a deal with rims and everything .. congrats again.. take care of it man..

looks hott and yeah thats a big upgrade from an LS haha...(wait til u see maintenance charges) haha when i had my BMW it was like 100$ for an oil change and like everything else would be like :q:q:q:qing 400$ to just look at it haha good luck tho

R bones, is that you in front of that LS? I would like to see proof that you sold the LS for that much before I see a picture of a Benz that looks like its parked in CALI and not Boston, ain't Boston still a "little bit" gloomy and cold for this rime of year? I mean even in PA the trees still dont have full bloome.

I smell BS and I dont have a Bull or a farm so I doubt I stepped in it.

R bones, is that you in front of that LS? I would like to see proof that you sold the LS for that much before I see a picture of a Benz that looks like its parked in CALI and not Boston, ain't Boston still a "little bit" gloomy and cold for this rime of year? I mean even in PA the trees still dont have full bloome.

I was wondering the same thing...leaves on the trees in Boston in March? Oh, and the reflection of a mountain in the windows of the building...upper right corner.

LMFAO...I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

This guy is such a boner. He just keeps coming back making himself look more and more like a dumb ass. I wasnt going to say anything at first, but the $$ figures dont add up. Also dont tell me that on a used 2004 Mercedes, at 17 yrs old and no diploma and never financing a car before this guy got a 7.8% interest rate. Not happening. Also the picture with the mountain in the window totally ruined his whole game. No mountains in Boston homie. I cant believe so many of you went along with this guy. I guess all it takes is a picture of a car to claim that you bought it. Anyway, nice try Bones.

Yeah, something's not adding up here. I have a pretty good job and always have, but at no time would I be able to swing a grand or more a month on a car, unless I was living in my parents basement. And I'm pretty sure if I rolled up to my parents house in that car and that payment, my ass would have been kicked out pretty quick. If true, congrats man, that is truly one sick ride. But, things sure aren't adding up.

i havent been in boston in over a month, im norcal until the end of april

i honestly dont care if anyone believes me i know what i have

Exactly, you know what you have and its not a Benz. For some of us we can see right thru the B.S. Your numbers dont add up and you personally would NEVER be approved for that car. I'm not saying you couldnt afford it or its out of your league or anything like that, but just a pic of a car isnt going to make me believe something. Even a pic with you behind the wheel wouldnt be enough for me to believe. So your saying you bought it in Cali? Take a pic right now today of your registration that shows your name on that car. Take a pic of the sales papers on your LS. Show anything other than a staged picture in front of some random building.

FLA02LS sure is tearing him up..

If it is true, nice upgrade. Not an upgrade Id make at 17 though.. Too much money to toss away when I would save up for a house..

Where in NorCal you at?

i dont understand why we make a big deal if he's giving us BS or not, its the internet, just let it go, nice car either way, benz's look so damn good in gray

I was raised to know that if it sounds too good to be true it is. You want us to believe at 17 you got a note for that much from a bank?? Not on this planet kid. But go ahead and try to snow the rest of the forum. I am from Missouri the "SHOW ME" state. So show me proof.

just as i thought....well im pulling the b.s. flag but ill try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I actually am from northern california so where was that taken bone head? and i'm with everyone else...no way is a 17 year old being approved at 7.8% for that type of car. and since you're "ballin" you payin the insurance on that? how about gas? premium in nor. cal is around 3.45 a gallon...should be fun with a v-12. do you eat? well enough on this. unless bone boy can post picz with himself next to, or in the car it's b.s.

Maybe he has a cosigner or so, but anyways the car does look like it's in Cali.

Yea where you at in NorCal? I am probably gonna go to San francisco tomorrow I wanna see the Benz. I'll buy you a beer (but don't tell nobody your age, I don't wanna go to jail).

P.S. Did you trade in the Civic? You know the one from the video on Youtube?

Members online

No members online now.
Back