Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

awww this is too funny.... I dont come on here for a couple of days and I come to this. love it when we have drama on the forum Lol

Here is better proof for everyone!

cl500 (600 x 450).jpg

^^^^ :runaway: stop please stop roflmao

itee lett me sayy 1 thing im callin this BS considering first off i knoo many kids at 17 and 18 that got cars like this well not this good but closee when i lived in SI ask NYC LSC hes from staten island many kids got nice ass cars but guess wut no 17 yr old kid actually pays it there parents are soo when u sayy u pay it thats just BS and i remember u saying in an old thread that ur job is a :q:q:q:qing rapper B :q:q:q:qing S haha first off no 17 yr old "rapper" whose got no name for himself cause ill tell u 1 thing if ur underground ur not making enough and no bank will give u that money with that interest rate when u write under occupation rapper/drug dealer

itee lett me sayy 1 thing im callin this BS considering first off i knoo many kids at 17 and 18 that got cars like this well not this good but closee when i lived in SI ask NYC LSC hes from staten island many kids got nice ass cars but guess wut no 17 yr old kid actually pays it there parents are soo when u sayy u pay it thats just BS and i remember u saying in an old thread that ur job is a :q:q:q:qing rapper B :q:q:q:qing S haha first off no 17 yr old "rapper" whose got no name for himself cause ill tell u 1 thing if ur underground ur not making enough and no bank will give u that money with that interest rate when u write under occupation rapper/drug dealer

uhhhh..

Wd5saB9NPVj1pJih4NFYjpsk3nr2.jpg

y0o bones howw bout u take a pic of the BACK OF THE CAR wheree it says SL600 considering u got pics of the front and side only wheres the back? cause it looks like a 500 2 me

Thats what Ive been saying hyelife.

Im sick of this even tho it is richer than even anyone who actually could afford that car, I just wanted to know how he sold his LS.

lol you guys are heartless. its funny as he!! though. rbones hasn't tried to clear his name so i'm guessing this is all fake.

I'm just wondering what happened to the LED turn signal indicators and why anyone who paid $30K more for the V12 new would take the V12 emblem off the front quarterpanel molding? Maybe he was going for the 'stealth' look, eh?

And why would a youngster use that backdrop to take pics of his ride? Looks pretty corporate to me. I mean, he is a rapper and all, right? I know if I was a rapper, I wouldn't want to be all corporate yo.

I think he had to hurry and take those pics before the 50 year old guy in the corporate suit came out and jumped in. After all, the car was parked in a no-parking area.

Inquirying minds want to know.

seems fake to me.
it just so happens that you are wearing the same exact clothes, with the same exact pose?

maybe its just me, or maybe you strike that pose to show how gangsta you are.

either way it looks fake to me, and if you pose like that, you needa be shot.

you are a little scrawny white boy not some rapper.

seems fake to me.
it just so happens that you are wearing the same exact clothes, with the same exact pose?

Someone photo shopped them to make fun of him....;)

The rest of that coment was cold man...LOL I was feeling that butnot going there, now that its out yeah those cloths make you look like you have a reverse eating dissorder. any one watch Aquateen: remember when Carl ate the Bronx Parasite and thought it said Bronx paradise. Then his cloths were all hanging off of him.....

seems fake to me.

Dude, that pic was a Photoshop job lol

Humm, would you call that video receiving a BONE-R?

Thank God I'm not 17 anymore.

I would still like to see the cl600 sticker on his skateboard though.:D

haha thats not even me

Do us a favor and come clean!

Otherwise, this thread will probably start heading towards the LVC Hall of Shame.

What's the story behind the turn signals and why did you (maybe the previous owner did it) remove the V12 emblem from the quarterpanel molding?

Do you really like to get pimped on by all these guys? If you are trying to recapture some of your obviously lost credibility, nows your chance. I'm trying to help you.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!- John 8:32

haha the people on here that i actually talk to on aim know it was all a joke haha but that kid got his ass beat

Members online

No members online now.
Back