Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

OH........., yeah he got beat up and :q:q:q:q at a skate park. He should have got a grip tape facial. I hate kids like that acting all gangster but are all skater. Like the ones in Kids..( cool movie dont get me wrong)

I wanna save that video to my Cell phone.

Did you see how many times the other wuss missed while he had him on the ground.LOLOOLOOLOLOL wow he took a beating when they actually made contact tho holy :q:q:q:q. BUT LOOK AT THAT THING ON HIS LIP!:eek:

This kid has to wanna kill himself by now and who the hell would even "WANT"access to a pick like the one he posted to get his ass kicked off.

the crazy thing is this dude looks exactly like my boy from nj

This just in: Teen goes rampant on streets in a stolen Mercedes cl500. Police chased the teen which lasted only 2 minutes, teen runs red light and collides with truck, teens insurance skyrockets, emblems with the logo v12 scatered all over the intersection. Here's a shot from a news reporter.

cl600_20040510_001.jpg

Man, i just read this entire thread from start to finish. Too funny. But i was thinking..... i think we might have actually been dealing with a legitimate retard here. I mean he didnt graduate from high school, not the smartest guy. We might have been picking on a real handicaped person here. Maybe if he would have just posted a picture wearing his "special helmet" we would have been easier on him. Naaahhhhhhhhh.

Oh yeah, you need to visit my picture gallery and see what he posted there. What an idiot.

Man, i just read this entire thread from start to finish. Too funny. But i was thinking..... i think we might have actually been dealing with a legitimate retard here. I mean he didnt graduate from high school, not the smartest guy. We might have been picking on a real handicaped person here. Maybe if he would have just posted a picture wearing his "special helmet" we would have been easier on him. Naaahhhhhhhhh.

Oh yeah, you need to visit my picture gallery and see what he posted there. What an idiot.

hahahahahahaah, what a punk...

I just read this from start to finish. Man, I wish i had seen this as it was unfolding. That kid is 100% grade-A douchebag. I've always thought so. You guys did your homework digging up all that intel on him. My favorite was him getting the :q:q:q:q kicked out of him by some 130lb suburban skater wannabe. What a jabroni! Nice work fellas.

Sad...very, very sad.

I deleted all the bad comments from Fla02LS's photo gallery and I apologize to you Fla02LS on behalf of the LincolnvsCadillac community for that (fill in the blankety blank) person's comments. He has a ton of growing up to do and hopefully he does. The sooner the better because right now he is an accident waiting to happen.

This whole post is a joke this kid probably didnt even own a LS, i have to agree. Also pic's look goofy is he 7ft tall?

This thread is definately one of the best, I miss people like R-Bones, I mean sometimes it is fun to make fun of others.

come on guys you are making fun of eastcoast best friend he always sticks up for that loser. must be the same

Members online

No members online now.
Back