Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

There is some serious thread raising going on today :) Happend in the High Performance thread too.

I remember R bones though, he thought the bicycle mirrors were Hawt!

um, while we're at it....I'm possibly trading in my LS tomorrow for a 2001 chevy impala....the coolant system is finally completely non functional, and im hoping that the car makes the 10 mile drive to the dealer so he can hand me my 1500 dollar trade in..... yea, unlike you guys upgrading, i still have no money....but the impala is nice ls with leather spoiler etc..... my wheels and system are for sale cheap...oh yeah got rain gaurds too

aaahhh man.... I missed out on the party... I wish I'd bought my LS a couple of years ago

classic.....

My family is trying to convince me to trade my LS in for a damn 2010 Ford Focus or Ranger.......:q:q:q:q that :q:q:q:q!

suprised noone threw out a BS card yet.

Just curious (meaning noone else answer this)...What happens if the key is in the ignition and you push the push button start on the gear selector? and what happens if the key is not in the ignition and you push the push button start?

BS card in this thread has been thrown out there long ago.

And to answer your question since he's long gone...

I know where you're going with this, but the "keyless go" equipped (starter on the shifter) Mercs of that time still have ignition keys.

I know this thread is probably mostly about the guy who sold his LS but I also need to join the walk of shame. I didn't even get to sell mine, not that it would have netted my anything, it was taken.

Check out my new thread and chime in. Rebuild or let it go...

Members online

No members online now.
Back