Sold The Ls! (Hall of Shame Thread!)

Bottom line is this, I went to every Dealership be it used or not and no one will give that much for my LS when it had lower miles plus a top notch the best there is warranty and i got one of those dealer package deals thats $$$$. I dont care about any pics it would have made more sense to just go to the dealership test it and take a quick shot on a back road or something.

I'm not going here but if someone else will be it this, GOOGLE the cars pics or use a search like that I bet you'll find those same ones. Or even on auto trader.

Oh and my insurance was out the ass for my FD3 Mazda with the cleanest driving record and even cleaner co signers...add this all up, you better be working like a god damn robot non stop, at this point you could be considered nonhuman cause I doubt you'll get paid more than 21 dollars an hour at your age to afford all this.

But if it is your car, I also hope that with that much financial accessibility you can afford nicer than TIS wheels for it. wink....wink..

i dont understand why we make a big deal if he's giving us BS or not, its the internet, just let it go, nice car either way, benz's look so damn good in gray
Cause if he can do it, Im sure alot of us would take off from work right now and do it our self, like I said I just wanna know how he sold that car for that much.

but anyways the car does look like it's in Cali.

Now Cali is a place where alot of peolpe can afford this and probably the building its next to as well. So who says the pics arent from Cali somewhere but who also says they are still his?

who cares? the people who actually disect all this info really have nothing better to do.. if u dont believe him then dont enter the thread.. if u dont like him.. then dont read his posts..

if he is so immature and dumb and a bs'er like u say.. why is he not clogging up ur threads calling u a liar most of the time? if he sold the LS.. he wont be around here much regardless.. so be happy he sold it.. u wont deal with him much .. but u just keep making urself look more and more jealous..

i personally don't care.. unless of course he would like to give me the mercedes for a month and i'll take all the pics in the world of it.. just let me know.. i wouldnt mind.. :D

whatever, R-BONES marches to the beat of his own....um.... turntables so no amount of "Bull Sh|t!" calling is going to do anything other than start arguements (though they are sometimes entertaining to read at work, not gonna lie :rolleyes: ).

By the way, Bones, if you don't like getting ragged on and doubted :shifty: , just scan some docs to silence the nay-sayers, otherwise they have the right to question the validity of your deal of a life-time. :eek:

God Bless internet forums, opposing viewpoints, and clashing personalities! ;)

If I was this dude and was really telling the truth, I'd post a pic of me standing in front of it, pecker in hand and flipping all of you (and me) off. I agree, who cares, if it's true, great, awesome car, if not, congrats, you can fool fake "friends" into thinking you drive a car like that at 17, when most kids are driving 89 grand ams.

I post and read threads like this for entertainment. Guys like him are amusing to me. He's been burned and now he's playing the "i dont care anyway" game. Bottomline, if you post some BS to any web forum your gonna be called on it. R-bones is a clown and it seems his life is about trying to live large and get people to think he's a big deal. He's not. He took a picture next to his LS thinking he was all that, and now he shows some random photo of a Benz, minus himself. Please. A photo of the registration with his name and the car is about the only proof that could be legit. I still want to see something regarding the sale of his LS cause i think thats BS too. I doubt we'll be hearing or seeing much more from him.

RBones, don't post any 'proof' of anything! People are still not gonna believe you!
Just let the legend go on..... :lol:

traded in the LS for this, payments are only 4500 a month. got a great interest rate. I will post some pics with me in the olympic size pool tomorrow.

View attachment 25080

Last edited:
lol @ ^^^ that :q:q:q:q is hillarious....

on another note???

bones did you buy the CL600 in nor cal? what brought you out to cali?

this just all doesnt add up...?

This thread is making me ROFL!

I bet he never even had an LS! The pic of him in front of it looks PS. LOL
It does, i thought that when i first saw it awhile ago. His body looks to big compared to the car. But like i said, i doubt we'll be hearing to much from him.

This thread has endless amounts of comedy gold, someone says one thing and then everyone goes on "oh ya ya man ya I thought the same thing ya dude ya fake pics ya never had an ls." It's so funny to see you guys get so worked up over the intraweb, mind you its very serious business. Whether the whole benz issue is actually real or not, do you people who assume he never even had an LS think your worth that much of some persons time to regularly post on these boards and chop photos and what not? Sadly as much as I enjoy reading LVC at times, I HIGHLY doubt that. The whole benz issue may be fake but use your head here and get out of your assumption zone and realize he probably had an LS, and yes you probably wont see much more of him around here because he doesn't have the LS anymore.

This thread has endless amounts of comedy gold, someone says one thing and then everyone goes on "oh ya ya man ya I thought the same thing ya dude ya fake pics ya never had an ls." It's so funny to see you guys get so worked up over the intraweb, mind you its very serious business. Whether the whole benz issue is actually real or not, do you people who assume he never even had an LS think your worth that much of some persons time to regularly post on these boards and chop photos and what not? Sadly as much as I enjoy reading LVC at times, I HIGHLY doubt that. The whole benz issue may be fake but use your head here and get out of your assumption zone and realize he probably had an LS, and yes you probably wont see much more of him around here because he doesn't have the LS anymore.

I know a good doctor that can remove the stick from your posterior, PM me for the number...

Members online

No members online now.
Back