Sapperfires 93 blue on blue progress thread

Yes you do, you wanna see it look like your old one, one day...

But mine will be a bit more customized

my old one was beautiful, my wife tells me all the time she wants it back, she loved that car, but she will love her 98 so much more she likes driving her dads 97. she doesnt like driving mine at night though, she refuses to!

here, just something to light a fire under your ass so you hurry up! i do miss this car i spent the most time on this out of all my marks to make it what it was. it went from this..
93bluelincoln004.jpg

to this...

chrome20spokes023.jpg

chrome20spokes027.jpg

chrome20spokes025.jpg

chrome20spokes033.jpg

sharisinteriorclean006.jpg

sharisinteriorclean001.jpg

sharisinteriorclean008.jpg

98newwheels004.jpg

I'm pretty certain that it was that car that inspired me to fix mine up... I want to do the lsc bumbers if I can ever find any, i have a set of lsc trims for the sides already. Just waiting for paint. Still doing Gen2 door, 1/4 panels,back seat

Gonna try and get the carpet cleaned in the parts car and use it, mine is balding

take it out and scrub it with a bristle brush and dish soap then hang it and blast the piss out of it with a pressure washer it works awesome

Same 20 spokes that was on Jamie's 93....same color code but was mine.
Dam I miss that car.

side2.jpg

Get those pics !!!
cant you see I am waiting!

DSC00243.jpg

:-( waiting on my wifes w2 so we can file, my wheels are at bills with 4 bad tires, so I'm Rollin on the snowflakes. Its dirty and needs a wash, been cold and rainy the last few days. So you're not gettin body pics

95f4f8ea.jpg

0c83cf7c.jpg

Man you should go demand a refund from the idiot that put the old gasket on there!

Hey man,in order for me to polish my valve cover and re install them,do I need to replace the gasket?
Off topic question...I know.

It's a PitA job on a gen1, so yeah i would, the gaskets are about $75 at advance. I'll be pulling my booster first thing in the morning....yay!

Gman..could you use a larger font dude

If Jaime ever has another Gen I for sale I would probably jump on it. As anal as he is about his cars it would probably turn out to be one of the best left in existence:lol:

1bbff2cb.jpg

c9d04aaa.jpg

Got the booster/wiper stuffs/ and driver valve cover off..

Starting reassembly...

Usually once a gasket such as an intake/valve cover/oil pan/ect is smashed...you don't reuse it...and if you're going to spend 4 hours removing these type of parts...you'd be a fool to reuse the old gasket and risk it leaking

...and if you're going to spend 4 hours removing these type of parts...

What's so different about the gen 1's that makes it take longer? 4 hours to remove valve covers? Took me like 30-45 minutes on the 2 gen 2's I've removed them from.

Just curious...

Usually once a gasket such as an intake/valve cover/oil pan/ect is smashed...you don't reuse it...and if you're going to spend 4 hours removing these type of parts...you'd be a fool to reuse the old gasket and risk it leaking

he is speaking from experience....he spent about 2 days putting a motor in to find out it didn't run.

What's so different about the gen 1's that makes it take longer? 4 hours to remove valve covers? Took me like 30-45 minutes on the 2 gen 2's I've removed them from.

Just curious...
He's slow...... and did it the slow way. :lol:

Members online

Back