Sapperfires 93 blue on blue progress thread

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So my buddy sapperfire called me up about 8PM to say hes gonna be over in an hour to drop off his new K-member so we can swap it out next weekend. (im such a good friend) Anyway I show him my broken wrenches from trying to index my driveshaft and he pulls his out and gets under my car to rotate the shaft. The second try was the charm and at 180* from where it was allows me to hit 125 before the vibration starts.

Anyway I really hate his wheels and the remind me of Spiderman (cause they look like webs) and I started singing the Spiderman song. :lol: Well his tires are all beyond bald and has cord showing, he even cut himself on one tire. So I have these ten spokes sitting here with good rubber on them and I offered him a deal he couldnt pass up. I just couldnt see him risking that pretty car on those tires..... more so with the way he drives! :lol: :p I also polished them for him tonight too so it would look pimp. I think it transforms the cars whole look.

Let me know what ya'll think. :)

Before:

IMGP0897.jpg

IMGP0898.jpg

After:

IMGP0904.jpg

IMGP0905.jpg

IMGP0909.jpg

looks a million times better and I just got home from doing the same thing
well almost took off the winter tires put back on the summer ones

gotta love chrome 10 spokes on dam near any mark!!! they always make a mark look so much sexier!

Wow, I didn't think the snowflakes looked that bad, untill I saw the pics with the 10 spokes, the back to back comparison really shows how much nicer they are.

Looks Great

Looks much better! Now it just needs to visit the tint shop and that would set it off. The rims done a good job of it already.

BTW Bill, your tag light or extra tag light will arrive in an at&t box so don't think you have a new phone showing up. :p

G'loooooom Dispaaaaair and agony on me.

Whoooaaa

Deep dark depressive excessive misery

OoooOoooh

If it wern't fer bad luck I'd have no luck at all...

Sing it
Glooooom Dispaaaair and Agonieeee on meeeee

G'loooooom Dispaaaaair and agony on me.

Whoooaaa

Deep dark depressive excessive misery

OoooOoooh

If it wern't fer bad luck I'd have no luck at all...

Sing it
Glooooom Dispaaaair and Agonieeee on meeeee
Is someone beating a dying cat in here?

We going to have a texas LvC gtg @ Lasersvt house this spring

hay ford nut I just realized that I was right by you Sunday
I cut through Farmington on my way home from Northfield

It's not that my car isn't washed, the entire thing got detailed with an Emory cloth by the previous owner, it needs a paint job that I can't afford... Gonna try and buff most of the scratches out... One thing at a time... I should probably start my own progress thread ... And the 10 spokes win hands down

It's not that my car isn't washed, the entire thing got detailed with an Emory cloth by the previous owner, it needs a paint job that I can't afford... Gonna try and buff most of the scratches out... One thing at a time... I should probably start my own progress thread ... And the 10 spokes win hands down

I've seen pro detailer work some magic or just get someone that know how to wet sand to wet sand the car

I've seen pro detailer work some magic or just get someone that know how to wet sand to wet sand the car
Hes already hit the trunk and brought it back pretty well. I am going to loan him my Porter Cable to finnish it off, he just needs some fresh pads. Should come back most of the way.
Car has come a long way in the past few weeks. :)

So I am going to make this the Sapperfire progress thread. Geno, could you change the name to "Sapperfires 93 blue on blue progress thread"?

Things in store:
Tokico Blues are on the way as his strutmasters are all blown. Just swapped out the OEM wires for some 10.2mm versions and that helped with the stutter issue. Next week he gets my exhaust so he can convert to a true dual system.

Whats happening right now is we are swapping out his k-member as his dad hit a pot hole cover before he got the car and really messed up the k-member. Just got her up in the air and positioned the engine holder. Guess we are going to attach the chain to one of the engine mount points to hold it up.
While hes under there hes going to fix all the leaks.... we hope. New oil pan gasket, new power steering hose and new gasket for the oil cooling jacket. Hope to have it all done Saturday so I can get my car in the car port to install the ASHAM8. :)

What better way to spend a Friday night? :lol:

IMGP0930.jpg

The dammaged K-member:

IMGP0934.jpg

The donar.

IMGP0928.jpg

And his engine holder contraption.

IMGP0935.jpg

hay ford nut I just realized that I was right by you Sunday
I cut through Farmington on my way home from Northfield
Cool I love it here....until it snows!
I wish I had taken pics of Kirks blue on blue when I did it... tell em Kirk!
I got pics I miss that car.

So I am going to make this the Sapperfire progress thread. Geno, could you change the name to "Sapperfires 93 blue on blue progress thread"?

Things in store:
Tokico Blues are on the way as his strutmasters are all blown. Just swapped out the OEM wires for some 10.2mm versions and that helped with the stutter issue. Next week he gets my exhaust so he can convert to a true dual system.

Whats happening right now is we are swapping out his k-member as his dad hit a pot hole cover before he got the car and really messed up the k-member. Just got her up in the air and positioned the engine holder. Guess we are going to attach the chain to one of the engine mount points to hold it up.
While hes under there hes going to fix all the leaks.... we hope. New oil pan gasket, new power steering hose and new gasket for the oil cooling jacket. Hope to have it all done Saturday so I can get my car in the car port to install the ASHAM8. :)

What better way to spend a Friday night? :lol:

IMGP0930.jpg

The dammaged K-member:

IMGP0934.jpg

The donar.

IMGP0928.jpg

And his engine holder contraption.

IMGP0935.jpg
Great job guys!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back