Post your Black 97-98 Marks with aftermarket wheels

Teh man is always bringin us down!
leaving.jpg

Well, (here it comes) I can see some ever so slight styling similarities between the 94 to 98 Mustangs and the Marks. It`s just the time that they were produced, the swoopy jellybean era.

Whenever I see a damn sable from the right angle i think its a mark. All fords from 94-98 had that swoopy jellybean styling.

This will teach me to go to the lake for the weekend! I missed so much!

Frog at it again... Priceless...

I about peed when he brought up his other cars to try impress frog... :D

I'm a little late but still pulling up a chair and popping the popcorn...

How could anyone in their right mind confuse a Sable with a Mark? I do see where one would have confusion when they see an LSC and the pic below.
99mitsugalant.jpg

LSC? Not seeing is. Does remind me of a LS though. :D

I get what he is saying. I saw a last gen SHO the other day and I was looking at it in a 3/4 angle and couldnt see the tail and only a sliver of the nose. It was at an angle so I also didnt see the door break but the curves of the side made it look just like a Mark. I was thinking that it had a custom nose untill it turned and I could see it was a Taurus. So I can see where hes comming from.

that. this is a different generation, small wheels look gay on larger cars unless it has a performance look.

Sorry but big wheels and Low Profile tires just don't work on a real car. And 20" are gay except on a Truck or Covered Wagon.

..... so they decided to start out with our Mark VIII's so low & behold, the 4.6 plattform came about. Not only that, these engines are suposedly good for 220,000+ miles.

Well damn only 220,000+ miles ... Oh Oh my 93 is toast then at 227,000 and I better take good care of my 94 with 172,000, or my 95 with 174,000 miles

theres other choices of mufflers, it can be a borla resonator with a straight pipe deisgn muffler or whatever, I feel those mufflers are just NOT right for lincoln, it looks like it belongs on a maxima or somthing japanese or even a lincoln LS. The mark is more of a mustang, it sounds like one, somewhat looks like one and is based off of one, so a mustang style exhaust looks a lot better IMO. I really dont care what he puts on his car, but his S**T talking gets annoying considering its been happened on pretty much all of his posts, I dont have to search S**T, I can just post, if all we have to do was search, then close the forum down. Some people (esp with 5000 posts) have no life and nothing better to do but to sit on here and talk S**T, grow up dude

Yo' Venwessel you are barking up the wrong tree. Too bad you don't know how to search as you would know what the Frog has.. LOL...

the fact is your car looks like ASS, you talk S**T to most people, you have no life with your 5000 posts and seriously I dont care what you have to say, so ill be off soon which means, im not going to be here when you keep going back and forth, since I dont live in the comp like you do. This mark VIII I picked up as an everyday car. I have a lot more taste than you buddy, you're talking to a guy with a 700 hp 03 cobra and 500 hp dodge diesel truck. So you can just continue on now talking to yourself

Is this from Madison WI or Milwaukee WI ... MonsterMark use to work for old Gordie...

Well with all the fun everyone was having in this thread I just had to join in...

Oh and KK ... you need another Diaper... LOL

oh idk, just googled a pic....lol..... and as for frogman....first time i saw your mark, didn't know if you were a mark or LS guy....gen 2 black lsc...my fav!! looks good...yea the wheels are ugly, but like you said it came with them, so its not your fault....wheels can be changed, besides to each their own, if they make them someome had to like them at one point and time

I get what he is saying. I saw a last gen SHO the other day and I was looking at it in a 3/4 angle and couldnt see the tail and only a sliver of the nose. It was at an angle so I also didnt see the door break but the curves of the side made it look just like a Mark. I was thinking that it had a custom nose untill it turned and I could see it was a Taurus. So I can see where hes comming from.

Yeah, I see just a little similarity but it would have to be distant for me to get the two confused but with passing traffic and not having the right view, it could be done.I was also looking back at the 95 Sable with the big fat light bar that goes from one side to the other lol.

i can see it :)

Just a little!

Well damn only 220,000+ miles ... Oh Oh my 93 is toast then at 227,000 and I better take good care of my 94 with 172,000, or my 95 with 174,000 miles

Yes, that would mean I only have around 40,000 left on my 94 with 181,000K. That sucks! Good thing I have a 93 setting in the garage with 112,000 on it to swap out soon.

oh idk, just googled a pic....lol..... and as for frogman....first time i saw your mark, didn't know if you were a mark or LS guy....gen 2 black lsc...my fav!! looks good...yea the wheels are ugly, but like you said it came with them, so its not your fault....wheels can be changed, besides to each their own, if they make them someome had to like them at one point and time

I like Frogmans car mainly because it is a black Mark but again, I'm not in to the Gen 2's but he does have a good looking ride. I myself do not like the rims but my dad would. Frogman might not like my Octastars or Gen 1 Marks but everyone has their own taste in what they like and that's what is important. I like bigger rims but would rather keep my rim size stock and original. I'm not going to go out and get what someone else has just because they have it. I know I only joined in 2008 but I understand Frog's philosophy when it comes to people coming on here and asking questions about things that have been covered numerous times. If you act stupid, he will treat you like you're stupid. That's just his way and either you like it or you don't. If not, there is always the .org site with Cal, of course you're not allowed to speak much there without being banned. Frog has picked on me before over a rotor and a hub but I was the stupid one and there was no rotor in the pic. He pointed it out to me that the rest of the world calls it a hub, not a rotor. He has what's called online sarcasm but some take it the wrong way and get mad and he will word you out till the very end. He's unique in his own way and enjoys it. Some of you have come on here bitchin about what you see and some also have enjoyed what's been said. I'm not on either side because 90% of everything said is all opinionated. I simply just try to get along with everyone. Before you reply to something that has made you mad, try to find sarcasm in it first because it may only be a simple joke.;) Just my 2 cents and don't jump my a$$ Frog lol.

This will teach me to go to the lake for the weekend! I missed so much!

Frog at it again... Priceless...

I about peed when he brought up his other cars to try impress frog... :D

I'm a little late but still pulling up a chair and popping the popcorn...

I aim too... errr... to please.

Those wheels are long gone, replaced by some 18 inchers. Had to go bigger to clear the Cobra rotors and bigger calipers.

I like Frogmans car mainly because it is a black Mark but again, I'm not in to the Gen 2's but he does have a good looking ride. I myself do not like the rims but my dad would.

The old chrome ones or the new black ones?

Frog has picked on me before over a rotor and a hub but I was the stupid one and there was no rotor in the pic. He pointed it out to me that the rest of the world calls it a hub, not a rotor. He has what's called online sarcasm but some take it the wrong way and get mad and he will word you out till the very end. He's unique in his own way and enjoys it. Some of you have come on here bitchin about what you see and some also have enjoyed what's been said. I'm not on either side because 90% of everything said is all opinionated. I simply just try to get along with everyone. Before you reply to something that has made you mad, try to find sarcasm in it first because it may only be a simple joke.;) Just my 2 cents and don't jump my a$$ Frog lol.

I remember the post, and it was just that. Sarcasm and a little chit. You didn't get bent out of shape, and all was good. I just wish more n00bs would understand that. Unfortunately for them, they don't, and fortunately for me, I will get to jump on them and annoy the hell out of them. Win Win situation, IMHO.

Getting along with everyone is just... so... boring, IMHO. Just no fun in that. :D

I went to order that but got Hooked on Ebonics by mistake.
I be, you be, he be, we be. :D

I haven't worn panties since that one incident with the Giraffe.
emot-quagmire.gif

hey frog i searched but couldn't figure out if the wheels were the big round chrome things or the black round things out side them. Can you help?

Members online

No members online now.
Back