Post your Black 97-98 Marks with aftermarket wheels

*put on flame suit*

IDK, this one looks kinda cool. I am still going 18" but these dont look bad.
29306400003_large.jpg

Well Stack had the god damn blower but he can't get his act together and let my blow it :D

and yes I realize I just said I want to blow stacks car :D

Chad is just mad he didn't get real Cobra rims but knock off 16 inch wheels... Cobras never came with 16 inch wheels...

Trying to recreate parts of it... why must everything be such an ongoing project!!!

hey BLUE T, whats the wheel size? Thats a staggered setup with 4" lip in the rear?

If I'm not mistaken... Those are RUF rims with a 19" up front and a 20 in the back... Custom rear wing molded to the trunk lid, custom cowl, and a grand am bumper molded as well...

He also separated the headlights and blacked them out

If I'm not mistaken... Those are RUF rims with a 19" up front and a 20 in the back... Custom rear wing molded to the trunk lid, custom cowl, and a grand am bumper molded as well...

He also separated the headlights and blacked them out

thats what ive heard

Chad is just mad he didn't get real Cobra rims but knock off 16 inch wheels... Cobras never came with 16 inch wheels...

Not mad about anything bro, just dont like anything over 18".

Do you have real cobra rims? You do a hub swap? I love the 5 spokes and 16" looks good to me.

Dont be hatin! LOL

I wasn't being serious, it's all good. No I don't have Cobra rims, I have the 19 inch ADR M sport gloss black with polished lip I posted on the first page...

Dude if those were 17X9 with some fat tires they would look sick! I like that style a lot, just a tad too big for my taste. Do they make them in 17"?

Look at any new performance car, it's coming with at least 19's buddy... wake up from 5 years ago, it's a whole different game...

the guys against big rims sound so old to me. they sound to me, like thier parents probly sounded to them in thier younger years when they hated to see the kids "hot rod" and paint thier cars with urethane and drag race and :q:q:q:q like that. this is a different generation, small wheels look gay on larger cars unless it has a performance look.

and saying 19 inch and up rims looks ghetto is wrong. i live on the west side of chicago in the "ghetto" where most people cant afford nice rims unless they selling drugs or jacking some one else . i see more white boys on the way to work with 20's on a nice car than i see in the hood.

19's are retarded to even own due to the price of tires and 20's are ghetto fabulous and anything bigger, its my opinion and i'll stick to it. 20's look like crap on a mark. and for the person who asked where they can get the wheels i had, you cant, no longer produced.

i got 4 used pirelli pzero rosso 235-45-19's with 75% life left for 120 shipped off ebay. before i changed them they had fuzion zri 225-35 and the dam thing rode like sh it.

Reguardless, i have 19" mille migalia 19x8.5 46 offset with said tires. They did require a 8 mm spacer. Pic is down below though thats when they had the smaller tires

the guys against big rims sound so old to me.

Probably because us "old" guys have a better understanding of how big wheels don't belong on cars that don't have suspensions designed for 19", 20", etc. There is more to a wheel than just bling. Hopefully, as you get older you'll realize that, and realize the silliness of your current thinking.

this is a different generation, small wheels look gay on larger cars unless it has a performance look.

You remind me of when I was young and didn't have any taste.

and saying 19 inch and up rims looks ghetto is wrong. i live on the west side of chicago in the "ghetto" where most people cant afford nice rims unless they selling drugs or jacking some one else . i see more white boys on the way to work with 20's on a nice car than i see in the hood.

What you might see as "wrong", some of us see as practical. I'm not going to get into the whole subject of why big wheels are idiotic, for I fear you wouldn't understand. So, I'll just smile and nod, and let you think and 19"+ wheels are bling.

Members online

No members online now.
Back