Post your Black 97-98 Marks with aftermarket wheels

I've gotten word from several people, 2 of which are mechanics that these DOHC 4.6 liter engines were originally designed by Ferrari in 1989 & in some type of deal with Ford, Ford was able to purchase the designs. It took them a few years to decide how they were going to approach the public with this new engine so they decided to start out with our Mark VIII's so low & behold, the 4.6 plattform came about. Not only that, these engines are suposedly good for 220,000+ miles.

The only connection to Ferrari these motors have is the company who made our engine blocks (Teksid) also make blocks for Ferrari.

cant decide if I want all black out cars with black out wheels anyone have any pics of blacked out wheels with black LSC?

I do. But I ain't showing them because of the way you practically demanded we post our wheels.

"anyone have any pics of blacked out wheels with black LSC?"

ummmm...... if thats demanding, than you have issues

Oh yeah? Do tell, why is it a good thing I didn't post a picture of my mark?

Do tell, I am really curious, Dr. Freud.

well besides the 15" wheels and truck tires and the $20 universal mufflers, everything is fine:
profilepic3748_1.gif

dude, you ruined your car with those ugly ass wheels is what im talking about and the mufflers looks like :q:q:q:q too. You dont see mustangs with 2 tip mufflers and when you do, it looks like :q:q:q:q

Amateur... If you'd done any real searching instead of just asking to be spoon fed for the past couple of weeks, you'd have realized how much of a jackarse you'd make yourself out to be by even contemplating a post of that picture. I'm shocked that you didn't post the ridiculous 1/4 mile times I've got entered in there. If that's not a good indicator of sarcasm, then I don't know what is. Alas, just like about everything else in your life, sarcasm seems to be one of the things that seem to elude you.

Those are the wheels the car came with when I bought it. Are the wheels still on the car? The short answer is "no". The long answer, I shall not deluge you with, for fear that it will implode your only 3 remaining brain cells in that hollow head of yours.
As far as the mufflers? Well... some of us actually go for performance on our cars. But why am I talking performance to you, the guy who can't even seem to fix a simple drivability problem... to which, I must say, I'm willing to bet money will fix your problems in less than 5 minutes. But since the search function seems to elude your ignorant ass, I'm not even going to bother typing the short 5 word answer. You're just not worth my time in that manner.

I am shocked that you are such an expert in mufflers, to be able to tell the "$15 universal" Borla mufflers... wait.. you didn't know they were Borlas? damn... another fail on your part.

You fail. Wanna try again?

ahhh frogman,
why would anyone want to put performance mods on a mark viii. Its all about the free love round here. lol

ummmm.... im not going to argue with some loser with no life with almost 5000 posts that sits on here everyday and talks S**T to everyone, ive read your post. All you do is talk S**T and know best about everything, I really dont care what you have to say, so from now on, dont respond to any of my posts.

ahhh frogman,
why would anyone want to put performance mods on a mark viii. Its all about the free love round here. lol

theres other choices of mufflers, it can be a borla resonator with a straight pipe deisgn muffler or whatever, I feel those mufflers are just NOT right for lincoln, it looks like it belongs on a maxima or somthing japanese or even a lincoln LS. The mark is more of a mustang, it sounds like one, somewhat looks like one and is based off of one, so a mustang style exhaust looks a lot better IMO. I really dont care what he puts on his car, but his S**T talking gets annoying considering its been happened on pretty much all of his posts, I dont have to search S**T, I can just post, if all we have to do was search, then close the forum down. Some people (esp with 5000 posts) have no life and nothing better to do but to sit on here and talk S**T, grow up dude

ahhh frogman,

Oh... Silly me... :D

ummmm.... im not going to argue with some loser with no life with almost 5000 posts

Here we go again. Nothing to pick on, but post count. Seriously, skippy. Come up with something better than that. I could pick on how most of your posts have nothing but questions in them, questions to which the answers are easily found on LvC, but you know? I don't "hit" that low.

that sits on here everyday and talks S**T to everyone,

Yup. Every single day... wait, unless you read ALL of my posts, how can you come to that conclusion? And if you DID read ALL of my posts, then who's the loser with nothing to do but "sit" here all day? So, which is it, skippy? What seems to be your magic ability to judge a book by it's cover, or your lack of comprehension?

ive read your post. All you do is talk S**T

You're rad my post? Holy crap? Your judging a book by it's cover skills are greater than anyone thought!

All you do is talk S**T
and know best about everything,

No.. not about everything. But I read a pamphlet on Mark VIII's a time or two, and can safely say that I've forgotten more than you'll ever know about a Mark VIII.

I really dont care what you have to say, so from now on, dont respond to any of my posts.

Oh, but you do. And what are you gonna do if I respond to your posts, hmm? Are you going to turn into an internet bad ass and come to kick my ass? Oh snap! I will post in ANY of your threads at anytime I feel like it, and you're just gonna have to learn to live with it.

Fail x2. Wanna go for 3?

theres other choices of mufflers,

And this, coming from the guy who can't even chose a set of wheels without asking for pictures of other people's wheels? Lemming...

it can be a borla resonator with a straight pipe deisgn muffler or whatever,

You can see the non existent resonator on that car? Damn, man! you DO have skills!... at failing.

I feel those mufflers are just NOT right for lincoln, its looks like it belongs on a maxima or somthing japanese or even a lincoln LS.

Sadly for you, I'm not about to take advice from someone with no taste. But you know what? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and YOU buy me a set of mufflers YOU like. If I like them, I'll put them on the car. You won't? Why am I not shocked?

The mark is more of a mustang, it sounds like one, somewhat looks like one and is based off of one, so a mustang style exhaust looks a lot better IMO.

A mark is more of a mustang? WTF? Are you brain damaged, as well as blind? It looks like a mustang? Yup... I'm going with brain damage. Just because it has 4 wheels and 2 doors, it does not make it look like a Mustang, Jr.

I really dont care what he puts on his car, but his S**T talking gets annoying considering its been happened on pretty much all of his posts, I dont have to search S**T,

But you do care what I put on my car, otherwise you wouldn't have commented. My chit talking? The truth hurts, don't it. Especially when you know I'm right, and you're wrong. You just can't seem to handle the truth. So now, it's "pretty much" all my posts? Make up your mind and keep your story straight.

I can just post, if all we have to do was search, then close the forum down.

And this mentality will get you less and less help at time goes by, once people get sick of answering your dumb questions (yes, there are such things as dumb questions) over and over.

Some people (esp with 5000 posts) have no life and nothing better to do but to sit on here and talk S**T, grow up dude

Oh, I think you just made yourself some new e-enemies here with that statement. The people with 5000 posts are the ones who have actually been there, done that, and have a clue about what's going on.

Fail X3. shall we go for 4?

the fact is your car looks like ASS, you talk S**T to most people, you have no life with your 5000 posts and seriously I dont care what you have to say, so ill be off soon which means, im not going to be here when you keep going back and forth, since I dont live in the comp like you do. This mark VIII I picked up as an everyday car. I have a lot more taste than you buddy, you're talking to a guy with a 700 hp 03 cobra and 500 hp dodge diesel truck. So you can just continue on now talking to yourself

Cant we all just get a long. This forums are for us to talk to each other make friends and help each other out. Not to disrespect one another and fight with eachother. If you guys want to continue fighting I suggest you call each other meet up somewhere and take care of the situation. I really dont feel like loggin into LVC to see something as childish as people fighting. This is the internet for crying out loud not the ghetto. So please stop fighting and if you want to continue then do it in your own time.

the fact is your car looks like ASS,

It may look like ass, but you know what? I like it. Unlike you, I don't fall under the influence of peer pressure, and I customize it the way I want to, not the way someone else wants to... which it seems, is what you're doing.

you talk S**T to most people,

Nope. Just the people who have three or less brain cells, like you. I know, picking on retarded people is not fair, but damn, it's fun to read their replies.

you have no life with your 5000 posts and seriously I dont care what you have to say,

Nope. No life whatsoever. Matter of fact, how about you throw some of that wonderful life of yours my way... wait... on second thought. keep it. I'd rather have no life than a chunk of your, it seems, retarded life.

so ill be off soon which means, im not going to be here when you keep going back and forth, since I dont live in the comp like you do.

Awww. You're leaving us already? Well, good luck then. I must tell you though, you won't be more than just a blip on my "radar", a blip that will soon vanish, just like a real blip on a radar.

This mark VIII I picked up as an everyday car.

Good for you.

I have a lot more taste than you buddy,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have taste? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh stop, you're killing me here!

taste... what a joke!

you're talking to a guy with a 700 hp 03 cobra and 500 hp dodge diesel truck.

Of course you do. And let me guess, you modded them all by yourself, right?

500 hp Fiat... errr. Dodge truck. If 500HP is the best you can squeeze out of a Cummins motor, you fail... again. But then it seems, you rule at failing. And before you start telling me how 500HP is the safest you can pull out of a Cummins diesel before you start tearing up crap, please, re-think your answer. I know a thing or two about light duty diesels. Hell, my 03 F250 and 08 F450 have more power than a wheezy 500HP.

Furthermore, I think you're full of it for another reason. HP don't mean squat in a diesel application. It's all about how much Torque it's putting out, not HP. But you already knew that, right?

Fail x5... Can we hope for 6?

Cant we all just get a long. This forums are for us to talk to each other make friends and help each other out.

I agree... to a point.

Not to disrespect one another and fight with eachother.

Fight? I'm not fighting, I'm merely explaining to him how things work. alas, I fear his three brain cells just can't comprehend that.

If you guys want to continue fighting I suggest you call each other meet up somewhere and take care of the situation.

What would be the point in that?

I really dont feel like loggin into LVC to see something as childish as people fighting.

You do know you have the option of
a. ignoring the "troublemakers"
b. Just not reading their posts
right?

This is the internet for crying out loud not the ghetto.

Ghetto, Internet, same thing.

So please stop fighting

Nope. Don't wanna.

and if you want to continue then do it in your own time.

I don't know about you, but I do indeed do it on my OWN time. I don't have someone write my posts for me.

:D

i havent been on here long as I normally read and keep quiet unless i can throw useful info here and there but this bickering is annoying lol normally i find it funny how Frogman goes at people who dont try to do things for themself but i think this is a little far, disecting every sentence he said to make a comment back to it....gets old

i dont mean to have anyone come at me but then again it is an open forum to voice your opinion...that was mine

ANYWAYS back to cars and rims huh??

i havent been on here long as I normally read and keep quiet unless i can throw useful info here and there but this bickering is annoying

What you may find annoying, others find amusing. I can't please everyone here. Sorry.

normally i find it funny how Frogman goes at people who dont try to do things for themself

It's not a matter of people not doing things for themselves. It's a matter of people not even having the god damned courtesy of showing some initiative and trying to see if someone else has had their particular car problem by searching, before they ask the same question that's been answered many times in the past.

but i think this is a little far, disecting every sentence he said to make a comment back to it....gets old

It gets old to people who can comprehend what they read, and their ADD doesn't kick in 5 words into it. I "dissect" sentences in this manner so the people with 3 or less brain cells can actually comprehend, (or at least try to), what I'm trying to tell them.

i dont mean to have anyone come at me but then again it is an open forum to voice your opinion...that was mine

And that is cool, smitty. Nothing wrong with telling people your opinion... whether they like it or not.

ANYWAYS back to cars and rims huh??

Wheels.

Members online

Back