Post your Black 97-98 Marks with aftermarket wheels

hey frog i searched but couldn't figure out if the wheels were the big round chrome things or the black round things out side them. Can you help?

Simple semantics... The big chrome thingy is the RIMZ... the black round things are the tyres if you are British... understand??

Da whislles go WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But dats only in da monin, it's like a alarm clock!! Dey should be up fixin brefast.

funny-pictures-cat-is-stupid.jpg

If not, there is always the .org site with Cal, of course you're not allowed to speak much there without being banned.

If this was the .Cal site this thread would have been locked after 5 posts and at least 3 guys would have been banned.

150 posts and going strong. Keep up the sniping.:D Dictionary definition: 3. To make malicious, underhand remarks or attacks.

If this was the .Cal site this thread would have been locked after 5 posts and at least 3 guys would have been banned.

150 posts and going strong. Keep up the sniping. Dictionary definition: 3. To make malicious, underhand remarks or attacks.

Only 3 banned? It might have stopped at post #1 when vikingdiesel made the post. Or it would have ended at KK's 3rd post when he suggested going to Brad and posting a link lol. I don't think it would have ever made it to Frog's post. Everyone involved would have been lashed in emails from Cal. 6 pages of this and he would have shut the site down and had an inhouse meeting with all of his moderators.

ohhhh the wheeels on da bus go round and round....i get it now only buss's got da wheels

only thing i hate is trying to catch up reading 4 pages with my ADD :D by the time i get to the end of the thread and can post i forgot all my witty responses only thing i remember is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!ONE!!!!!!1111!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!11!!!1!!!!11

any popcorn left?

One of the 2000 .org rules: We know there are many respectful message board users out there, so please be considerate when posting. Flames, insults, threats, mockery, personal bickering, whining, and foul language are most unwelcome, and will be dealt with accordingly, either by suspending the account, or in some cases, banning the user completely. We do not have time to deal with such immaturity. Messages that the moderators do not feel are appropriate will be deleted with no explanation. It is their duty to keep things on the message board peaceful, and there will be times that their intervention will help to keep the peace.

I don't think there would ever be a post here with that rule that would last past maybe 5 replies lol

One of the 2000 .org rules: We know there are many respectful message board users out there, so please be considerate when posting. Flames, insults, threats, mockery, personal bickering, whining, and foul language are most unwelcome, and will be dealt with accordingly, either by suspending the account, or in some cases, banning the user completely. We do not have time to deal with such immaturity. Messages that the moderators do not feel are appropriate will be deleted with no explanation. It is their duty to keep things on the message board peaceful, and there will be times that their intervention will help to keep the peace.

I don't think there would ever be a post here with that rule that would last past maybe 5 replies lol

I think we are immature (did i spell that right)

I have no clue what web sites you guys are talking about.

I have no clue what web sites you guys are talking about.

Don't waste your time worrying because you're not allowed to speak there. You, after being here would not last more than 2 minutes over there before being banned. Stay where you are!!! I'm still a member there but it's because I quit posting. I just don't even visit there anymore, all the fun is over here.

OK how many members of LvC posting in this thread have been band from the Cal site?

I beleive Frog and I got banned the same night. LOL

Only took me one post.

Last edited:
i wanted to get banned from the org......but my user id would never set up right...i emailed the admin...no responce....i guess he knew better?? haha

These bastards banned LVC on the computers at work, when I tried to log on today, it said this site has been classified as a recreation, forum, entertainment site, fucin bastards! How is everyone today?

I took great care to not crush them.

BTW, I am in Navarrow county.

there is a few mark viii owner round dallas...meet a guy from here and he told me some get together and meet up....

Southern most tip right where 638 and 642 meet. Just outside Corsicana.

Members online

No members online now.
Back