Post your Black 97-98 Marks with aftermarket wheels

violent-smiley-086.gif

Froggy...froggy....froggy, What are we supposed to do with you?

All of this reading is effin' funny. I REALLY enjoy the people that try to make themselves sound like a badass by spouting off big horsepower vehicles, thinking that it makes their case stronger.

Keep it up mang.

You... could take me out back and shoot me. But I warn you, it's been tried before... didn't work out too well for them. :D

I'm still waiting for pictures of this 700HP cobra and 500HP (yawn) fiat... Dodge... dodge... Fiat... whatever! with dyno sheets.

You... could take me out back and shoot me. But I warn you, it's been tried before... didn't work out too well for them. :D

I'm still waiting for pictures of this 700HP cobra and 500HP (yawn) fiat... Dodge... dodge... Fiat... whatever! with dyno sheets.

I got a 1200+hp V6 LS, all I did was add GTR stickers.

I bought some more neon but put it under the car. Should be good for 30 horses at least! :D

wow.... you're the biggest geek, only 5 min has gone by and already you're making a comment..... lol ..... sad

Jeesh you two. How much longer till you both go outside to see who can piss the farthest? :lol:
Look, I havent been here long but can see who is who. I see froggy likes to cause crap (much like I do on Stangnet) and see who takes the bait. Viking, you seem like a cool dude but some of your questions are much easier answered with a simple search and sometimes it seems difficult to explaine thigs to you which annoys some people.
We all have our annoying things but this is supposed to be a forum for Mark guys to help each other out not to start an epeen contest.

And Viking, what does your Cobra have to do with it? Ive had 4 of them, they have very little in common with the Mark. Engine is almost completly different (03-04) and the chasis is TOTALLY different. Hell even the IRS is mostly different.

And Viking, what does your Cobra have to do with it? Ive had 4 of them, they have very little in common with the Mark. Engine is almost completly different (03-04) and the chasis is TOTALLY different. Hell even the IRS is mostly different.

the only reason that was brought up was b/c of him saying I have no taste bc of his cool mufflers. whatever though

the only reason that was brought up was b/c of him saying I have no taste bc of his cool mufflers. whatever though

Oh, I see. You know I have no issue with you at all and get along great with you and share info so please don't take this as me ragging on you or anything but couple small criticisms on the Cobra. I wanted to do the same thing with my stripes to match the scoops but after mock up I decided I didn't like it. It just don't look right with it going up the sides of the grill opening. The other thing is the side exhaust. I only like them on Roush cars but he stopped doing it (hes a friend of a friend) cause he discovered he was losing 25-40hp on blown applications with it plus it cause issues with sub frame connectors.

This was how I ended up doing my stripes:
IMGP0753.jpg

IMGP0639.jpg

shame on you.. running over the state flowers....fiqures your from tarrant county

I took great care to not crush them.
The car is sitting on a bald spot and the two tire marks up front were the only ones I hurt.
IDK it was illegal though (I am from Hawaii) and this dude from Chillis runs outside and started yelling at me and then went histarical like I was murdering his children.
I know its the state flower but damn, its a wild flower and they are all over the place and while its illegal to pick them they encourage spreading of them :scratch:

Oh well, made for some nice pictures. :D

BTW, I am in Navarrow county.

im glad you emailed me on cardomain...... now you're becoming an internet stalker

An internet stalker? Because I wanted to verify that you had this uber magic 700HP cobra? Cracka', please.

And furthermore, who built your cobra? Just curious, because from all the stupid simple questions you've been asking about your Mark's poor running, it doesn't sound like you've done much than write someone a check for that Cobra or for the work to it.

An internet stalker? Because I wanted to verify that you had this uber magic 700HP cobra? Cracka', please.

And furthermore, who built your cobra? Just curious, because from all the stupid simple questions you've been asking about your Mark's poor running, it doesn't sound like you've done much than write someone a check for that Cobra or for the work to it.

Frog, you can't call people "cracka"! LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back