Official Stack Murder Mark Progress Thread!!!

See now ya got him all messed up... Thanks ya bastards!!!

He thinks he should scrap the whole thing... But I think it can be made to work with what's there... Chop it down a little and take the extreme vertical out of the front. Then bring it up the lid a little farther and take off the back a little more creating a more flowing wing design...

Either way I still would like to see it black and reassembled!

But I think it can be made to work with what's there... Chop it down a little and take the extreme vertical out of the front. Then bring it up the lid a little farther and take off the back a little more creating a more flowing wing design...

Either way I still would like to see it black and reassembled!

Agreed!!

Trust the guy who is doing the actual work... it will be infinitely easier to get a new lid and start over...

^ + 1 I agree

It'd be better if it hung off the back of the trunk rather than sticking up above it.
Kinda like one of the ProStock Style wings, with alot of overhang off the back of the car.

I really dont like that pointy Eddie Munster haircut looking thing on the back.
BUT.. like bill said.. It AINT my car
+1 I like the prostock look.

Trust the guy who is doing the actual work... it will be infinitely easier to get a new lid and start over...
I know were one can be found. :D

Sorry man, hours down the drain.
Custom work is a bit@h.
Maybe do a mock up on this lid to get what you want, then do the new lid.

I'd like to see what your guys rendition of what it should look like... Anybody want to photochop it???

I liked the style and idea of blue t's wing but with more flair and countour to the car...

And this has become just as much brandons car as mine at this point

Its a little deceiving isnt it? when you are making it it looks good,but when you are done and step away,you start to think, aww!i should of done this or that.lol.
We should be moving into a house this week.first thing on my list is cutting about an inch off the rear wing.i think it will help the look i was going for.But in all that,Your doing a great job!! Its nice to see someone expressing his talent.wish i lived closer to you.we could really moc up some stuff..:D

Can somebody post up a pic of blue t's wing please... thanks...

here you go KK,hope this helps,pm me if you have any questions.sorry the car is a little dirty..it lives outside.:D

lic4.jpg

licoln.jpg

lin.jpg

lin2.jpg

linc3.jpg

I like the idea of your wing but I want to cross what Brandon had in his head with yours... Keep it on the deck lid but rake it more from front to back... I want more angle but not as extreme as it is now. I also love how Brandon's wing molds into the trim of the tailight and the curve it has...

I think it can be salvaged on this lid. That way the places where it butts up to the new shaved rear window wont have to be redone either...

Cut it done and form a new larger piece over the current vertical front part and lay it over....

In my head it works and Brandon and I will be talking :)

Thanks for all the input guys!

It should flow smoothly from the trunk lid. Marks have no angles on them and to plop one on the trunk messes up their curves. I like that other one a bit more on blue t's pics but where the lid meets the wing just is off to me. It should be a smooth transition.

here you go KK,hope this helps,pm me if you have any questions.sorry the car is a little dirty..it lives outside.:D

GOD DAMN blue i love your car! you need to post over here more often, come to the DARK SIDE :shifty: we have cookies

we have cookies lmfao!!!!! lee's car is sick, and i hate wings 1st gen or 2nd gen, his is the only one i could live with, it does look awesome no doubt. i agree you need to hang out more on here!

Nice work guys.:cool: After talking at dinner. I had to checkout the complete thread. Looks like I will have to hongout over here more often.:D

Members online

Back